BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Huddersfield Town - 16Th April 2016 At 3Pm

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT - Pitiful. 5 losses in 7 with 4 goals scored. Players well and truly clocked off for the beaches. Another happy Saturday evening.

How many did Chris Brown the worst striker in the league create and score as he seems to have had plenty of game time during that period ?

Left early on 80 mins, the second time I've left a match early in 45 years.

Sorry to all the Lambert apologists but he's turned us into an absolute shambles, sold one of the 3 decent players we had apart from Marshall and Hanley and left us with a demotivated rag tag assortment of loanees, misfits and rejects.

• Moderation Lead

I know you'll tell me you predicted this when Lambert was appointed and we MUST go through this for Lambert to assess who goes and who stays, but we are officially worse than under GB.

I actually enjoyed many performances in the early months of the season and didn't dread home games. There was hope that we might play well and might win.

Regardless of any other factor, these players were able to produce a number of decent performances in February so why isn't our esteemed manager even able to motivate them mentally or tactically to match or come near to those performances from March to May, at least every other game or so.

When the team is playing well, it is down to the manager but it appears that when we play abjectly it is down to the players.

The manager motivates his team to play well or otherwise. To argue that his hands are tied doesnt explain our nose-dive in form since his 5 decent performances.

As I'll repeat until January, I am not calling for a change, but what Lambert is giving us is worse than Bowyer or Kean.

So, you aren't calling for change, but telling us we were better off before?

Should do a Villa and cancel our end of season awards. The whole bunch of 'em are a waste of bloody space.

Grant Hanley and young Lenihan are our players but you need more than two to have a competitive team. These two need protecting the rest can go !

I'd like Ben Marshall to stay along with Craig Conway.

Sorry to all the Lambert apologists but he's turned us into an absolute shambles, sold one of the 3 decent players we had apart from Marshall and Hanley and left us with a demotivated rag tag assortment of loanees, misfits and rejects.

He's been here for 21 weeks Rev and had a quick flirt with the Jan transfer window with no cash....

Grant Hanley and young Lenihan are our players but you need more than two to have a competitive team. These two need protecting the rest can go !

You said Phil Jones would never make it either JAL, best not go out on a limb pal :tu:

• Backroom

He hasn't turned us into a shambles at all he just hasn't made us much less of a shambles

That was horrific

Possible but Noone can work under a no structure

TBH PL done himself no favours with the dross he's brought in

I think to a man/woman we all agreed on here that his business under the circumstances was tremendous in January, he'd only been here a few weeks!

Those loan players, Gomez especially, just haven't done the business for Lambert, but they have contributed to us staying in the division, which was a real worry back in Dec/Jan.

Pathetic passionless bunch of mercsenries !!! Absolutely a @#/? disgrace and not fit to wear the shirt !!! Duffy is woeful and is the most overrated waste of space I've seen in defence .!!!!

Chaddy, Wheelock and the scousers seem to rate him but then.....

Archived