BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Huddersfield Town - 16Th April 2016 At 3Pm

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Hahaha oh dear me.. Duffy team of the year according to stats.. Jesus Christ.. I have to laugh or I'd get angry

Just proves how little stats really matter. Duffy may do the basics fairly well but the empty space in his head will always be a severe liability. If we want to improve he's the type of player we need to get rid of, as one thing that can't be coached is intelligence.

Duffys playing in this league because he's young, inconsistent and still learning his trade, he'll be a good un eventually.

Thankfully it doesn't matter he's had an error strewn month or two in terms of the league position.

If any club wants Duffy then he has to go for half decent money. Sadly some centre backs are 'gift' prone (Peacock was one, Keogh of Derby is another) and I think Duffy sits firmly in that category.

North end up 1-0 against MK Dons, were staying up!

Thank God for MK Dons. Without that last-minute Gomez winner this season would have finished catastrophically. Lambert, Irvine and the players need to look themselves in the mirror - it aint pretty.

Duffy should be sold, he's rubbish.

Lambert hasn't done anything to justify getting money from Venkys, his record is Bowyer esque.

Never seen the fans so disenchanted and detached from Rovers. I barely check the scores anymore, and bar the daily Lambert plea for money I couldn't tell you any Rovers news from the last few weeks.

I'm just not arsed anymore, the passion has been completely sucked out of me.

Playing devil's advocate here, but what has Lambert done to justify a summer war chest? He has a decent track record, but Venkys must be hesitant to give him any money, especially considering the lack of improvement from Bowyer

• Backroom

Playing devil's advocate here, but what has Lambert done to justify a summer war chest? He has a decent track record, but Venkys must be hesitant to give him any money, especially considering the lack of improvement from Bowyer

Starting to think on similar lines...

BUT whoever is manager needs money to overturn this lot. May as well be the man in situ.

How can he improve a squad thats full of cr@p with only the Jan window to work with?

As for Venkys and war chest :lol:

Archived