BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the not a penny more boycott of home games is the ONLY way to go now particularly if it's done en masse and I for one will be sticking to it.

Which is a shame because if coyle gets the nod I'd have really liked to abuse him and his affiliation with those who are continuing to ruin and take the @#/? out of our club. Perhaps there will be a stoke, turd moor esq tunnel that takes him past the away fans.

I can't believe some people actually bought one (a season ticket) before tonight's bombshell. Does anyone want to own up to it?

Me neither, who can atually support their ownership? If you buy a ticket you become part of the problem. You just must not support Venky ownership any longer, its that simple... Regardless of how much we love Rovers.

Come on lads, mass boycott.

Never wanted it to come to this. Dark times, in every respect.

It's a mourning feeling.

I can't believe some people actually bought one (a season ticket) before tonight's bombshell. Does anyone want to own up to it?

It's staggering. Yes.. yes.. they wanted to pick seats, but there was no bloody rush. 6000 to choose from in the JW

get your money back

I wonder if anyone at the club is reading and taking note of the utter discontentment and disillusion there is amongst the clubs faltering support!

of course they are mg for one .Not only are they reading this they are rubbing our noses in it on purpose.

Own up to it? It's not a dirty secret.

I have two STs for next season.

get your money back

of course they are mg for one .Not only are they reading this they are rubbing our noses in it on purpose.

Not been active for a few days, so missed all the twitter storm.

I was already boycotting pre coyle now he's the likely manager I feel like I have to go one up from it. Perhaps boycott and buy a few tonnes of manure to be dumped on his driveway.

To be fair, it's not Coyle's fault if he is appointed.

I wonder at what point in this whole sorry story are Venkys going to do anything for the good of the fans? The family stand, ST price increases following an awful, disillusioning season and this next managerial farce? What next?

If we MUST do things on the cheap - through their stupidity, ignorance and arrogance - then why not at least seek a manager who the fans can all unite behind? Coyle with his Bumley history/success, post-Bumley abject failure, and SEM/Kentaro links he is starting with hatred (at worst) and suspicion (at best). The only people I know who would be happy are those with links to, or involvement with, the club who want them maintained under the new manager.

• Backroom

No dirty secret? You've just put money into their (a bunch of corrupt owners) pockets again....

Let's not attack each other, everyone has the right to choose their own way surely?

Let's not attack each other, everyone has the right to choose their own way surely?

Indeed they do. I was going to definitely renew up to last night. I have spoken to five others this morning who also were and now aren't renewing.

No dirty secret? You've just put money into their (a bunch of corrupt owners) pockets again....

Many people go to football for many reasons, its not always black and white scotchrover.

As has been said we all have our reasons for attending football matches. Some of us have to consider more important things than Venky's when making that choice.

Choosing to go to Ewood is nothing to be ashamed of.

As has been said we all have our reasons for attending football matches. Some of us have to consider more important things than Venky's when making that choice.

To me this is the ultimate rub the peasants nose into the @#/? there can be . If they had to choose a manager that's most hated around Blackburn then they've chosen him .

Going to ewood is supporting corruption .

• Backroom

To me this is the ultimate rub the peasants nose into the @#/? there can be . If they had to choose a manager that's most hated around Blackburn then they've chosen him .

Going to ewood is supporting corruption .

The same when Kean was here surely? People are this far down the line with it they don't want to let them win now

Great point. I'll not be getting a ST mainly for the move of the family stand, but will likely attend on the odd occasion this season.

That's my form of protest. NOBODY should be attacked for not or for attending, it's all personal choice, and most protest in their own way; be it no longer buying a pre-match pint or not attending at all.

The whole club stinks and the whole situation is utterly, utterly tragic. But do not turn on one another; it only makes us weaker.

i feel like buying a ST because i love the club more than i hate Venkys - but i just cannot bring myself to support the manager or the owners .. i really don't know what to do

Archived