BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody posted on here (different thread I think ) that it was an invite sent out to current/ former commercial / box sponsors and the like.

Very true.

Coyle did answered questions on meeting the owners, transfer plans, etc. Hanley bid and talks about a new contract with Ben Marshall

The Telerag should report it question by question if they've any idea left at all. Where's radio Lancs in all this as well ? If it was Blackpool Hickson would be making it headlines every hour.

how did fans get a Q&A ticket ?

was it nudge nudge wink wink lick arse types?

Was interesting how this was picked tbh,

My company did quite a bit of corporate last season including sponsoring matches, had considered getting a box this season to entertain clients as the ones i took last year enjoyed it.

In fact got a pack at work from Rovers trying to sell us a box, but as todays hand picked corporate event did not rxtend to us, we will spend our corporate budget elsewhere.

In addition they are trying to form a fans panel to in my opinion exstinguish any supporter up-rising, i sincerley hope those invited to this event are reading many supporters views and boycott any such event to keep their dignity and their voice for supporters.

I wrote to Cheston a couple of weeks back requesting if i could do an un-cut interview with Coyle so the questions doing the rounds could be asked face to face. Cheston stated Coyle had done lots of interviews and was unwilling to do anymore.

The PR wagon is well and trully on the move as rovers try and promote the "everyones happy" card. I know Cheston and Rovers read this board,

So i ask again publically "are you willing to let Owen Coyle be interviewed which can be pod cast uncut?"

Over to you rovers!!

Operation sweep it all under the carpet is sneaking into position. It's going to be a painful season of propaganda. Thing is why now all of a sudden ? If they are expecting an uprising that may hint at what's to come.

My company did quite a bit of corporate last season including sponsoring matches, had considered getting a box this season to entertain clients as the ones i took last year enjoyed it.

In fact got a pack at work from Rovers trying to sell us a box, but as todays hand picked corporate event did not rxtend to us, we will spend our corporate budget elsewhere.

In addition they are trying to form a fans panel to in my opinion exstinguish any supporter up-rising, i sincerley hope those invited to this event are reading many supporters views and boycott any such event to keep their dignity and their voice for supporters.

I wrote to Cheston a couple of weeks back requesting if i could do an un-cut interview with Coyle so the questions doing the rounds could be asked face to face. Cheston stated Coyle had done lots of interviews and was unwilling to do anymore.

The PR wagon is well and trully on the move as rovers try and promote the "everyones happy" card. I know Cheston and Rovers read this board,

So i ask again publically "are you willing to let Owen Coyle be interviewed which can be pod cast uncut?"

Over to you rovers!!

Great insight. Absolutely shocking the way in which fans are cherry picked to ask questions. It almost seems rather fascist. Can this not be leaked to the telegraph in any way or does Cheston have friends there too? A board that cherry picks happy fans to ask non-questions. It's certainly a news story.

How are these fans 'chosen' if I may ask?

Over to you rovers!!

For Cheston and Coyle read Agnew and Kean. There really is a rotten smell emanating out of Blackburn Rovers again

Great insight. Absolutely shocking the way in which fans are cherry picked to ask questions. It almost seems rather fascist. Can this not be leaked to the telegraph in any way or does Cheston have friends there too? A board that cherry picks happy fans to ask non-questions. It's certainly a news story.

How are these fans 'chosen' if I may ask?

Its a good question,

As previously stated they can send me letters at work to try to entice me into buying a season corporate package but leave me off the invite list to encourage me to do so.

Any Q and A will.always be spun,

When Kamy interviewed Kean, at least Kean had the balls to face the questions un-cut.

Im sure the empty seats this season will speak volumes and i really think its time to either visit india or for me to pass their numbers on this board so they can go viral and every disgruntled supporter can contact them directly.

One thing people hate changing is their personal mobile numbers but a few thousand txt may just hit the spot!!

For Cheston and Coyle read Agnew and Kean. There really is a rotten smell emanating out of Blackburn Rovers again

I think it is very telling that Mike Cheston has chosen to completely ignore the very detailed questions I put to him Tony. And it does seem to tie in with what Glen is saying. P1ss poor and they must think we are fools!!

I met a dingle in The Pheasant Inn, Bassenthwaite yesterday evening.

He was almost prostrate with laughter with us getting OC as manager. Part of "Operation Kill Off B'astard Rovers" according to the chimp.

He's right but I still think a cheeky inbred should be slapped about for that.

I wonder if any Rovers officials will be visiting the DW Stadium or will Dave Whelan have no guests.

I hear it could get very hot and bothered in the away end if the match goes badly for us.

I think it is very telling that Mike Cheston has chosen to completely ignore the very detailed questions I put to him Tony. And it does seem to tie in with what Glen is saying. P1ss poor and they must think we are fools!!

Not all of us ojf1 - yet still there are those blind to what is happening in front of their eyes ( and behind closed doors)

Coyle as manager I'm out.

guff or truth?

Nobody forgives and nobody forgets, but nothing comes of typing Venkys Out all day. Signings are being made and its normal to debate the pro's and cons of these signings

#VENKYSOUT

Its a good question,

As previously stated they can send me letters at work to try to entice me into buying a season corporate package but leave me off the invite list to encourage me to do so.

Any Q and A will.always be spun,

When Kamy interviewed Kean, at least Kean had the balls to face the questions un-cut.

Im sure the empty seats this season will speak volumes and i really think its time to either visit india or for me to pass their numbers on this board so they can go viral and every disgruntled supporter can contact them directly.

One thing people hate changing is their personal mobile numbers but a few thousand txt may just hit the spot!!

I got an Invite to the event and I have to say I was pretty surprised. I have already posted that I decided not to go for various reasons. The Invite came in the shape of an E Mail from Craig Holmes. The reason I was so surprised, is that I have Sponsored a table for 10 in the past, but it was only for the youth game Rovers V Burnley a few years ago, when we played them in the semi final. I booked the table through work and invited 7 work colleagues and two friends. I work in Nelson, so we have a mixture of Rovers and Burnley fans. We also took an ex Burnley player with us, as one of my work friends, has a son who is a current footballer.

Given that it was a youth game and I have never done one before or since, I would have thought I was pretty low down in the pecking order, but who knows, what criteria was employed.

“Grant is under contract at the club and I’ve got to say he’s an outstanding young man. He is a terrific player who I truly believe is getting better.

“When you make offers, fine, but for me, my offer would be on the level that I think the player’s ability is worth.

“You can only get what somebody is prepared to pay but that’s only if you’re trying to sell something. We’re not looking to sell anything.

“Even in a scenario where you would look to sell that player, which we don’t want to happen, it’s nowhere near.

“I saw the other day Newcastle want £35m for (Moussa) Sissoko, which is brilliant, because he’s an outstanding player, but please then don’t offer me £4.5m for Grant Hanley.

“If you’ve got your valuation of very good players, which they are, then make sure you are respecting Blackburn Rovers as a club.”
The words of chimp head.

I got an Invite to the event and I have to say I was pretty surprised. I have already posted that I decided not to go for various reasons. The Invite came in the shape of an E Mail from Craig Holmes. The reason I was so surprised, is that I have Sponsored a table for 10 in the past, but it was only for the youth game Rovers V Burnley a few years ago, when we played them in the semi final. I booked the table through work and invited 7 work colleagues and two friends. I work in Nelson, so we have a mixture of Rovers and Burnley fans. We also took an ex Burnley player with us, as one of my work friends, has a son who is a current footballer.

Given that it was a youth game and I have never done one before or since, I would have thought I was pretty low down in the pecking order, but who knows, what criteria was employed.

I sponsored a table for 8 last season and had no invite.....I wonder why ;-)

I sponsored a table for 8 last season and

had no invite.....I wonder why ;-)

It would of been a hand picked list of dont invite this person or that person,

It does not surprise me that others are using Man Utd corporate for clients instead.

United are due to come and see me next week at my office, yep they are coming to see me, rather than sending just a letter with prices like rovers have.

I do find corporate facilities as a good way to network , whilst giving our customers a good day out. When we were match sponsors last season , our customers commented on how good the facilities were at rovers and it was one of the best they had been to.

Having enjoyed corporate as a guest of others, I did put this high on my agenda for our company to be able to entertain clients. Being a rovers fan myself its a win win for me. However given other clubs are making more effort in terms of trying secure our business, its increasingly likely that we will get a table/box elsewhere this season

Archived