BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just waiting to see if he can offer the whole of Marshalls wages or just a fraction of it before he picks up the blower. He knows damn well there's no fee coming his way.

Wouldn't you think a new Sporting director would want to have an agreed budget before he took the role ? No budget nowt to spend, however will the fella fill his time ?

So why's Pasha here?

Pasha is venkys main man on the ground

eyes and ears

remit to stay in the shadows

thats why never announced when appointed

wouldnt be surprised if he has no work permit

unfortunately recently outted and in danger of unwanted attention they hire this guy to divert fans attention from Pasha

hook line and sinker

pasha out

Pasha is venkys main man on the ground

eyes and ears

remit to stay in the shadows

thats why never announced when appointed

wouldnt be surprised if he has no work permit

unfortunately recently outted and in danger of unwanted attention they hire this guy to divert fans attention from Pasha

hook line and sinker

pasha out

I totally buy that.

Whatever the case, this guy will be another figurehead who will have to jump through hoops to get anything done. Another waste of a wage at a time where corners are being cut in every other department.

Giles Barnes isnt it? If Coyle can sign him?

I would prefer us to bring in a pacey striker if Emnes isnt going to be here. Expect him to go back and Swansea sell him to a rival championship club like Hull or QPR.

We don't need more shyte like Giles Barnes one solitary goal in 33 games for Doncaster ffs !

We don't need more shyte like Giles Barnes one solitary goal in 33 games for Doncaster ffs !

I remember Barnes at Derby but that was years ago..

I never see him play in USA so I cant give a proper opinion on him. Ive seen clips on Youtube but you cant give a proper opinion on him based on that

I never see him play in USA so I cant give a proper opinion on him. Ive seen clips on Youtube but you cant give a proper opinion on him based on that

Post of the year candidate.

You've just got to check out his record .....abismal !

No wonder the talentless lad is away from our shores and long may that continue.

Coyle out !

Let's hope the useless @#/? doesn't come back to England !

Who's the useless ones agent ?

His agency is WMG same as Wes Brown I think. More importantly for you Jal is that Michael Owen, Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard are on their books. Is that enough Scousers for you.

Archived