BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Girona Fc - Home 30 July 2016

I was worried that Graham might lose all fitness form and motivation once he signed a permanent contract and reading between the lines it sounds as though we have a lethal (for us) mix of not having a goal in us unless Marshall scores combined with an extremely dodgy defence.

We'll obviously still be miles better off than we were with you know who notching 20 + goals a season though.......

Graham has played well in pre-season - and scored goals. You are right though, Graham is a far better centre-forward and footballer than you know who.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did he pick up a knock? Not seen anything to suggest that.

And so you are saying, as they didnt gain an instant understanding, we should give up on it? They need time thats the point of playing them together.

He look like he did at Blackpool pick up a knock. Maybe he pick one up in training.

Coyle and his staff should be working on Graham and Stokes partnership.

I rather play 4-3-3 formation to be honest. Then we dont get overrun in midfield against Norwich

Graham has played well in pre-season - and scored goals. You are right though, Graham is a far better centre-forward and footballer than you know who.

The records books won't agree with you. Ironically.

The records books won't agree with you. Ironically.

Don't need record books Stuart. Just watching Graham's movement and hold up play, his ability to control the ball etc. tells me he is a far superior footballer than someone who is no longer with us.

Don't need record books Stuart. Just watching Graham's movement and hold up play, his ability to control the ball etc. tells me he is a far superior footballer than someone who is no longer with us.

Ah. Just your opinion then. Fair dos.

I still care about Rovers.

I am their biggest fan (others will also rightly claim to be even bigger fans, and are probably right) and have followed them for 50+ years.

I always look on this website and the rovers.com thingy, I will do away games (not all) but I feel well and truly shafted by our owners.

I cannot bring myself to go down to Ewood and witness the death of an institution, a community Club that was once supported and followed all across Blackburn and Darwen and the likes of Leylanders like myself.

I am still angry. Normally I pass thru that emotion very quickly and look forward to rebuilding. I see non of that under the V's - I see only disaster, I would rather spend my time with family and friends rather than watch the destruction MY team.

can I join you

It sounds like Coyle will use a number of the younger players in the game at Notts County. Should be an interesting test for them. I will be particularly interested in watching Jack Doyle as he must have a shout at starting at left-back. Looking forward to this one as it has been a number of years since I was last at Meadow Lane. I suspect a number of older members on here will remember Sir Roger's world class save at that ground on Easter Saturday 1973. One of those footballing moments you never forget. Over 22,000 on the Lane that day for a Third Division promotion battle.

He look like he did at Blackpool pick up a knock. Maybe he pick one up in training.

Coyle and his staff should be working on Graham and Stokes partnership.

I rather play 4-3-3 formation to be honest. Then we dont get overrun in midfield against Norwich

I'm confused.

Coyle should be working on Stokes and Graham playing as a partnership but you'd prefer us to play 4-3-3 ?

It sounds like Coyle will use a number of the younger players in the game at Notts County. Should be an interesting test for them. I will be particularly interested in watching Jack Doyle as he must have a shout at starting at left-back. Looking forward to this one as it has been a number of years since I was last at Meadow Lane. I suspect a number of older members on here will remember Sir Roger's world class save at that ground on Easter Saturday 1973. One of those footballing moments you never forget. Over 22,000 on the Lane that day for a Third Division promotion battle.

Oh happy days, but my abiding memory of sir Roger is away at Southport.

Fully understand peoples feelings in the current situation but staying away from Ewood is achieving absolutely nothing. It just makes for a more depressing atmosphere with a stadium half empty (or half full) for the players, management and fans.

Hell, our players are even leaving for Newcastle where the owner has been shown to be no better than Venkys in the way he operates.

Fully understand peoples feelings in the current situation but staying away from Ewood is achieving absolutely nothing. It just makes for a more depressing atmosphere with a stadium half empty (or half full) for the players, management and fans.

Hell, our players are even leaving for Newcastle where the owner has been shown to be no better than Venkys in the way he operates.

No better than Venkys? He's got a proper manager and, amongst other things, has just spent 5.5m on our captain. Other than (the useless) Rhodes when was the last time Venkys took a first team player from another team that they didn't want to sell. He may be a lot of things but he is a million times better than the executioners.

I snapped a picture of the blackburn end during the game. If anyone is interested and can tell me how to post a picture I'll put it up. Sparse.

08D71F39-F2C3-427C-96DB-C4B46E5483EE.jpe

The Venkys are by far the worst owners in British football.....

I was reading an article the other day, possibly a coupe of years old from the Daily Telegraph.

They had Blackpool as worst but the even had Cardiff as worse than us. Blackpool aside - who are literally being run into the lower leagues - it looked like City clubs got first dibs on sympathy. Pain per person?

You do have to feel for Blackpool though, but at least they will become a stable League Two club now though.

I was reading an article the other day, possibly a coupe of years old from the Daily Telegraph.

They had Blackpool as worst but the even had Cardiff as worse than us. Blackpool aside - who are literally being run into the lower leagues - it looked like City clubs got first dibs on sympathy. Pain per person?

You do have to feel for Blackpool though, but at least they will become a stable League Two club now though.

I cannot hep thinking , we will hit division 2 within 5 years ...

Archived