BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Girona Fc - Home 30 July 2016

Any one going?

I went to the Lazio pre season game a few years back - Henning Berg scored a good goal with a header?? I think.

I will have to have to settle for watching Celtic v Barca but deffo not Rangers v Shooite

It's a slow day ... so ................. this has nothing to do with anything apart from it sounds like Girona. From 2.40 mins the play is surreal:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grass to cut... To say the chance to see foreign opposition doesn't interest me is saying in something as this will be the first involving foreign opposition I've missed for a long while thanks to venkys

• Backroom

Going this afternoon. I hope we see some semblance of the expected starting 11. Don't want to pay to see the youth team.

The two might not be particularly different come the start of the season.

Ben Toner is the ref today a local lad and a Rovers fan. He was fourth official at Burnley a couple of years back and got some real abuse. He is a nice lad and I hope he goes far in the game.

One of the strongest teams but still includes Akpan ! - says a lot about our strength in depth

I hate the guy. Truly awful footballer who only very occasionally does something decent thanks to his physical presence. Never seen such a big lad shirk a tackle like he does though. A real powder-puff player. There are a good few names on that team-sheet who shouldn't be anywhere near a first team squad.

If we think the team is terrible, you have to wonder what any half decent player thinks of it!

Anyone gone?

I was tempted to go (would have got a junior ticket, not paying adult) but just couldn't be bothered in the end.

Seems no legal steams available at all for Rovers , over here on beinsports as part of their "build up to the new season a series of friendly games featuring top European teams" we have got QPR v Watford !

Noticed that stream before.

Rangers v that lot is being broadcast live to.

Archived