SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Sickening. Just quit now, Owen.

Are you Barry Rao? If you think people who are opposed to Venky's and their supporters are "cht fans" and are "glory hunting @#/?" then it shows both your level of intellect (low, in case you didn't realise) and that you are so far out of tune with what's going on at Rovers that you believe turning up and clapping along makes you a more superior fan to those who are actually disgusted with what the Venky's continue to do. You may be happy with what's going on and happy to pay your money to the Rao's, but don't shout down those who choose to take a different approach.

I actually thought that post might have been some quirky sarcasm that I didn't understand, as it seemed too ridiculous to be serious.

Hahahahah glory hunter. I live in Cardiff and had a season ticket since 1998, not buying one this year under the current set up.

Away games only for me from now on. If I was a glory hunter I wouldn't still be supporting Rovers you tool.

Spot on and I think if we need more like this. I started supporting the club in 1973 and will not be going anywhere near until this lot are gone.

I actually thought that post might have been some quirky sarcasm that I didn't understand, as it seemed too ridiculous to be serious.

Hahaha, funnily enough, me too. I was thinking, is this a dig at the Venkypologist's orrr...? Then I sussed it's just a moron.

You have to assume the poster of that nonsense is a club insider.

• Backroom

Wonder if anyone still thinks Lambert and Coyle are about the same?

Coyle is making Bowyer look like a tactical genius, for goodness sake.

But it's alright chief, I was told the staff really love working with Coyley and Lambert was a dour pleb, so nothing to worry about. All we need is dat enthusiasm.

This is exactly why the fans will never unite cos of arrogance and smug comments like this.

We'll never unite because we told you years ago now this was a downhill spiral and instead of joining the protests you told us to get behind the lads and give the owners a chance.

Archived