BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah it's me mate it was a poor dummy out comment

Just hard to take this bud, looking around there isn't much anger it seems everyone knows what's on the cards.

There needs to be anger

Understandable. The lack of dissenters has always mystified me.

People try and voice, but theirs not enough of them.

Not aimed at you at all, as I know your views and appreciate why you renewed.

However, if this doesn't wake up the Venky's apologists then nothing will!

It's about turning up and supporting each other. Go and @#/? yourself, you're a cht fan. Why bother coming on here? go and follow some other team, glory hunting @#/?

Is anyone really surprised?

Terrible players, terrible manager, terrible owners, majority of the fanbase turned their back on the club. Maybe conceded 3 quicker than I thought.

I assume plenty are surprised considering there was a decently sized faction even on here (the most negative of Rovers boards) who were defending Coyle's record, especially after his first reasonably impressive interview.

Personally I'm not surprised in the slightest. Stats don't lie. If you've failed at your last 3 clubs, there's a very, very good chance you're gonna fail at your next one.

• Backroom

Understandable. The lack of dissenters has always mystified me.

People try and voice, but theirs not enough of them.

Bloke behind me was getting annoyed when Coyle out was mentioned

What can we do? the problem is 2000 miles away? This season will be like the Toxic 6months under Kean when

the whole stadium turned on him. The arrogant Venky scum ned to sort this mess out.

Gives me no pleasure to see this score - however watching Clitheroe v Read with a pint & sunshine is looking like a good call. Venkys out.

Are they Missing Dibby? ;-)

It's about turning up and supporting each other. Go and @#/? yourself, you're a cht fan. Why bother coming on here? go and follow some other team, glory hunting @#/?

Are you Barry Rao? If you think people who are opposed to Venky's and their supporters are "cht fans" and are "glory hunting @#/?" then it shows both your level of intellect (low, in case you didn't realise) and that you are so far out of tune with what's going on at Rovers that you believe turning up and clapping along makes you a more superior fan to those who are actually disgusted with what the Venky's continue to do. You may be happy with what's going on and happy to pay your money to the Rao's, but don't shout down those who choose to take a different approach.

• Backroom

Next game has to (realistically) be:

Steele or Raya

Marshall, Greer, Duffy, Hendrie

Evans Lowe (if he's meant to be captain)

Bennett Byrne Stokes

Graham

If we can't defend properly, we should at least try to attack.

I know it's only the first game, but I'd rather the club go into administration than let this circus continue.

The 'Venky' family can p1ss off back to India and die of bird flu.

Let's start again Indian free

Agreed.

For the record, I know sambo has 20+ years supporting BRFC, as do I, as do many on here. In fact there are plenty with 50+ years experience supporting the club who have temporarily walked away (until they're gone), so get out of your arse barry.

Next game has to (realistically) be:

Steele or Raya

Marshall, Greer, Duffy, Hendrie

Evans Lowe (if he's meant to be captain)

Bennett Byrne Stokes

Graham

If we can't defend properly, we should at least try to attack.

Next game is Mansfield away and I fear the worst.

Hahahahah glory hunter. I live in Cardiff and had a season ticket since 1998, not buying one this year under the current set up.

Away games only for me from now on. If I was a glory hunter I wouldn't still be supporting Rovers you tool.

Archived