BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Marshall starts. Mercer's carried on where he left off with his predictions!

#rovers team: Steele, Lowe ©, Duffy, Ward, Henley, Lenihan, Akpan, Feeney, Marshall, Bennett, Graham.

#rovers subs: Raya, Greer, Byrne, Stokes, Hendrie, Guthrie, Conway.

We desperately need a new LB. CM is appalling too.

Massively weak at both full back positions and centre midfield. Conway should be in that team somewhere.

• Backroom

Conway instead of Feeney, Feeney just has pace from what I've seen.

Yeah I'd go with that. Maybe Feeney's in there to save Coyle from the embarrassment of having none of his new signings in the starting eleven. Good luck using the team Bowyer and Lambert built, Owen.

• Backroom

Alan McInally: "There's a black cloud hanging over Blackburn, but I don't know what it is."

Are you @#/? joking. What idiot wouldn't know that the black cloud is named Venky's?

Marshall starts. Mercer's carried on where he left off with his predictions!

#rovers team: Steele, Lowe ©, Duffy, Ward, Henley, Lenihan, Akpan, Feeney, Marshall, Bennett, Graham.

#rovers subs: Raya, Greer, Byrne, Stokes, Hendrie, Guthrie, Conway.

We desperately need a new LB. CM is appalling too.

Ouch - Feeney a starter for Rovers? Marshall has never done well in the hole - Bowyer had to abandon that experiment - Henley at left back when he's not convincing at right is also a big worry.

Also wonder what the point of Byrne and Hendrie is if they can't force their way into this squad.

Very pleased with starting 11

Why? I'd love to know your reasoning for that? Because from past performance of Marshall in the hole, Feeney when playing for us, and Henley in his natural position (let alone on the wrong side) doesn't inspire confidence. So what makes you pleased with this? Genuine question, as other than could be worse, I'm not sure what there's to be happy about.

Alan McInally: "There's a black cloud hanging over Blackburn, but I don't know what it is."

Are you @#/? joking. What idiot wouldn't know that the black cloud is named Venky's?

Thought exactly the same. Just say "Sorry Jeff but I don't know anything about Blackburn, ask someone else." The Penus.

Very pleased with starting 11

Honestly......Can't remember a worse Rovers starting XI

Feeney Henley and Akpan are all out of their depth. Conway has to start.

Coyles 3 signings are all on the bench. Thats not a good sign.

Amazed. You'd probably prefer the starting 11 over the 1995 Rovers team.

Anyone who even accepts the dross in that team, has lost perspective.

Putting it in perspective - Given the squad we have, it's a decent selection.

Archived