SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Open Floor Meeting To Unite The Fans

pk1875

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like this guy might be a friend of Coyle jnr lol

I'll say this for OC though at least he's signed some horses for courses in as much as a guy who can slot in at centre half, a guy who can actually play left back, a striker and someone with a decent left peg and football brain if he can stay fit for more than one game at a time.

All low grade of course but all on for peanuts which is all the con artists have allowed. Down to him now and he needs to start by getting Marshall his contract then putting him in his best natural position these days which is right back. If OC hadn't made such a muck up of it so far things might well be a bit rosier but rooted to the bottom is a difficult starting point for this new look side and he's played his part in dumping us there.

Next 3 games will reveal the picture.

I've read it three times and I'm still not sure what he's trying to say.

"Their ground?"

'No mate rovers till I die thro thick and thin and venkys no surrender no boycott voices on their ground''

Purely for academic purposes and as it's Sunday and I've nothing better to do, whilst waiting for the Cricket to start, the above 'highlighting' gives a different if somewhat scary spin......voices?

• Backroom

Tomphil nearly Wright I do know Owen coyly and sort of feel sorry for him,got a more or less impossible task but doing his best never got any support from fans or venkys now Duffy as gone and new players adapt should move up the league

:lol:

Brilliant. Anyway, forget Owen. Six years of steady decline will only stop once Venky's are gone.

Tomphil nearly Wright I do know Owen coyly and sort of feel sorry for him,got a more or less impossible task but doing his best never got any support from fans or venkys now Duffy as gone and new players adapt should move up the league

Don't think he or anyone else was expecting wholehearted support from fans but he's had no real stick at all I don't think. His job to win fans over he knows this and the last home game he was praising the support of the team if I read it right.

Tough job for anyone but he knew this but like I said if he fashions this lot into a hard to beat side and gets a few points then he can be said to be making a decent fist of it under the circumstances. Burton, Fulham at home & Wigan away are games you need to be getting 3 or4 points from really though, not 1 :(

Coyle jumped from Houston before he was pushed and offered to work for less than his competition and you feel sorry for him?

The guys a terrible manager, his record is appalling, he had 1 fluke of a season in the land that time forgot and then jumped before he took them down.

He's getting an easy ride of it, make no mistake.

League position wise he couldn't do any worse. FACT

Check mate.

Maybe Warnock would have already relegate us whereas Coyley is keeping us hanging in there with a fighting chance? :wacko:

If/when Coyle relegates us, rishtonrover will no doubt blame the fans. "never gave him a chance ffs".

Nobody likes me everybody hates me might as well eat worms...bye for now

Don't forget to tell Uncle Owen we don't hate him. He's just one of those big nasty boils you get as a side effect when you have the plague.

A leaflet that is to be handed out in the games building up to the (18 75) Wolves fixture has been drafted now and is just waiting final edits, this will also reach out to supporters who don't use internet forums etc.

There will be more than enough leaflets to cover everyone attending these games. This comes on the back of the open floor meeting where many contacted us with ideas and resources to take the fight forward. Together we can do this

Aside from removing the slumdogs the appointing of chimp head is the biggest up yours that they have ever done .

Arent you and Wayne good friends? I thought you worked for one of his company?

I moved on to part own another company in july last year as the opportunity and potential of the other company was too good to turn down. It did cause friction as I was a Director at WEC and they didnt want me to leave.

12 months on we have doubled our turnover and already have an order book greater than the last 2 years turnover put together. Which justifies my reasoning

I don't hold grudges, and offered to help in the room Thursday and that offer is stil open.

Rovers til I die

I moved on to part own another company in july last year as the opportunity and potential of the other company was too good to turn down. It did cause friction as I was a Director at WEC and they didnt want me to leave.

12 months on we have doubled our turnover and already have an order book greater than the last 2 years turnover put together. Which justifies my reasoning

I don't hold grudges, and offered to help in the room Thursday and that offer is stil open.

Rovers til I die

For someone with your knowledge of the coal face it seems absurd that people (now with power) seem to think you are now surplus to requirements. From the outside you have been one of the main reasons why we have now got a much better united and focused fan based.

For someone with your knowledge of the coal face it seems absurd that people (now with power) seem to think you are now surplus to requirements. From the outside you have been one of the main reasons why we have now got a much better united and focused fan based.

Agreed. From the outside, Glen should surely be involved and his knowledge and contacts utilised.

Ironic.

Although, to be fair to you, you are not alone. The 18/75 movement has not yet got the ear of the Facebookerati who are valiantly ignoring the fact that they are becoming the minority.

Another irony is that those who claim to love the club the most are the one least moved to fight for it's survival.

Bang on Stuart.

The lack of contributions on this thread from certain people on this MB tells it's own story.

Archived