BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Open Floor Meeting To Unite The Fans

pk1875

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Pafell, i totally agree , the past is the past and I have the upmost respect for your post, good will and gesture.

The feeling is mutual

Moving forwards is one thing I'm sure every supporter would like to do

Thanks

arte et labore

really strange feeling things are about to change,owen coyle as got a squad miles beter than we had last season ,yes ban me if you want. but all im saying is give owen a chance,as far the protest get to the ground make your vouces heard the 18 75 is a joke

I'll have what ever your drinking... you can keep the drugs! :tu:

really strange feeling things are about to change,owen coyle as got a squad miles beter than we had last season ,yes ban me if you want. but all im saying is give owen a chance,as far the protest get to the ground make your vouces heard the 18 75 is a joke

Well seeing we are bottom of the league and have lost Hanley , Duffy and Rhodes from last season only time will tell if this squad do better than last year. Personally I don't think the squad is better and if it is then I will hold my hat up to coyle but with a £20+million's of talent leaving the club and £300,000 spent on replacing them I can't see it happening.

I agree with giving Coyle a chance.

He has said he is happy with the balance of the squad.

Down to him to fail. He has his own squad in now.

But the fight is against venkys.

Though I think it should be against the FA also.

Put Coyle aside - FOR NOW

Too right Pafell, Coyle is not the main problem( He just comes a distant second), its the running of the club and while I don't think he has a cat in Hell's chance of succeeding the focus of our ire should be directed at the owners.

Ironic.

Although, to be fair to you, you are not alone. The 18/75 movement has not yet got the ear of the Facebookerati who are valiantly ignoring the fact that they are becoming the minority.

Another irony is that those who claim to love the club the most are the one least moved to fight for it's survival.

Mark, can I ask bud, why my offer to help has been ignored?

Yes I have said I feel people need to unite under one banner, one message and one quote , instead of a million different quotes on same articles or a million different things going on by different people.

I also feel there has to be an element of keeping powder dry for people like the Trust , because if things turn ugly, they become damaged goods and get further away from engaging with owners than closer.

Obviously , Wayne appears to have an issue, which is work related and not Rovers related. This is not about him or I , or names in lights. This is about Blackburn Rovers. People will follow a clear path and to dismiss my experience out of hand, given I have not only spoken to the owners but know more of the story than anyone is deeply concerning and upsetting.

If supporters would rather, I have no involvement then thats fine, but let them make that choice , not a self appointed steering board.

The supporters I have spoken to want me to keep fighting.

Im still here fightin and will continue to do so, but really think that this needs to be one hub , not multi hubs.

Arent you and Wayne good friends? I thought you worked for one of his company?

• Moderation Lead

And people criticise another poster for taking the opposite view. Though, this is just too obvious.

Well seeing we are bottom of the league and have lost Hanley , Duffy and Rhodes from last season only time will tell if this squad do better than last year. Personally I don't think the squad is better and if it is then I will hold my hat up to coyle but with a £20+million's of talent leaving the club and £300,000 spent on replacing them I can't see it happening.

I am very worried that the 1875 thing may not have sufficient impact on TV. It may be symbolic to us, but for a televised game we must ensure maximum impact on viewers.

Posted at 01.58 ha ha squad better than last season wtf.. 😁.. It's not about OC it's about venkys.. It wouldn't Matter who was in the hot seat.mind you we wouldn't be bottom of the league under Warnock that's a fact

Why would anyone ban you for having an alternative view, that would be wrong. Bans are for abuse and for wind-up merchants.

The issue for me is not Coyle, he is a side show.

We cannot stand aside and watch as Rome burns (Rovers are destroyed by the V's).

You're absolutely right. It is a "really strange feeling" that you've got.

Wouldn't be a Dingle would you?

Posted at 01.58 ha ha squad better than last season wtf.. 😁.. It's not about OC it's about venkys.. It wouldn't Matter who was in the hot seat.mind you we wouldn't be bottom of the league under Warnock that's a fact

That squad is better is 2 in their morning past your bedtime and your don't known ifs warnoch would be doing better fact

You're absolutely right. It is a "really strange feeling" that you've got.

Wouldn't be a Dingle would you?

Did the wam have happy hour on LsD ?

Sounds like this guy might be a friend of Coyle jnr lol

I'll say this for OC though at least he's signed some horses for courses in as much as a guy who can slot in at centre half, a guy who can actually play left back, a striker and someone with a decent left peg and football brain if he can stay fit for more than one game at a time.

All low grade of course but all on for peanuts which is all the con artists have allowed. Down to him now and he needs to start by getting Marshall his contract then putting him in his best natural position these days which is right back. If OC hadn't made such a muck up of it so far things might well be a bit rosier but rooted to the bottom is a difficult starting point for this new look side and he's played his part in dumping us there.

Next 3 games will reveal the picture.

Archived