BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Next Five Games

After failing miserably to meet my target in the last 5 games we have 5 tough games coming up

Villa away

Brentford home

Newcastle away

Huddersfield home

Preston away

i reckon we will be lucky to get 6 points from this group of games,need 8

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After failing miserably to meet my target in the last 5 games we have 5 tough games coming up

Villa away

Brentford home

Newcastle away

Huddersfield home

Preston away

i reckon we will be lucky to get 6 points from this group of games,need 8

Newcastle is a write off but we need something from each of the other 4 to stand any chance of survival.

We are doomed I tell you. DOOMED

Villa away..........................loss

Brentford home.................draw

Newcastle away.................heavy loss

Huddersfield home............draw

Preston away....................loss

2 points from 15

More or less agree with this, although I think we will scab another draw along the way.

3 points from 15 - but we can go toe-to-toe with any other team in the Division ;)

Newcastle is a write off but we need something from each of the other 4 to stand any chance of survival.

We are doomed I tell you. DOOMED

Philip

I am discussing setting up a web page regarding the money trail and income stream that has come through the club in the last 6 year.

Would I have any problems with this if you have evidance about the money trail.

I agree that Newcastle and Villa away will both be tough games and we will do extremely well go get anything from either. The other 3 are very much winnable games and should be treated as such. If we're even going to have a chance of survival the likes of Brentford and Huddersfield at home need to be embraced as opportunities to get wins rather than feared as tough ones we will struggle in. Preston away, like any other away game a point will be a decent result in our predicament.

Villa away..........................loss

Brentford home.................draw

Newcastle away.................heavy loss

Huddersfield home............draw

Preston away....................loss

2 points from 15

If you are right we will be doomed before Christmas, no chance of escaping from there.

New manager by then I'd guess not that it will make any difference.

Philip

I am discussing setting up a web page regarding the money trail and income stream that has come through the club in the last 6 year.

Would I have any problems with this if you have evidance about the money trail.

That's a great idea and done correctly will be very effective.

That batch of games will probably end up averaging a point a game after a loss to Bristol and a draw home to Wolves. Highly likely to be repeated throughout the season and may not be good enough come May.

Bump !

Can't see much difference in the next 5 so they'll probably only yield 4/5 points to continue the pattern. Thing is we've only been losing by odd goals and usually a result of a cock up or late lack on concentration but with the away games coming up that could all change :(

I predicted 4points from the last 5 games and we got 5points so we're already exceeding my expectations by a mighty (and possibly relegation saving) point.

On to the next 5. There's definitely a win there . . . (possibly 2).

Villa away DEFEAT

Brentford home WIN

Newcastle away THRASHED

Huddersfield home WIN

Preston away DEFEAT

I'm going for a roller coaster of a ride. Wins followed by a thrashing and a disappointing 'derby' defeat to the big city.

6 points . . . and a "we are staying up".

Not sure we'll be beating Huddersfield and I'm surprised they haven't turned the whole DE over to them yet given the followings they are getting this season. Blackburn plod must not be terrified of the terriers !

Whatever we get it won't be enough to save us nor enough to have the manager sacked IMO

Very true , we will continue to win the odd game against poorer opposition , averaging 1 to 2 points below the safety mark over a 5 match period....

Coyle , probably awarded a contract extension ," for giving it a right good go" sometime in March 2017....

• 3 weeks later...

I predicted 4points from the last 5 games and we got 5points so we're already exceeding my expectations by a mighty (and possibly relegation saving) point.

On to the next 5. There's definitely a win there . . . (possibly 2).

Villa away DEFEAT

Brentford home WIN

Newcastle away THRASHED

Huddersfield home WIN

Preston away DEFEAT

I'm going for a roller coaster of a ride. Wins followed by a thrashing and a disappointing 'derby' defeat to the big city.

6 points . . . and a "we are staying up".

Quite fancy good points from the next few games. Huddersfield lost again tonight. 3 home wins (all next 3) and a draw at Preston will do nicely

Archived