• Created
  • Last Reply

QPR AWAY

LEEDS AWAY

ROTHERHAM HOME

DERBY AWAY

SHEFF WED HOME

I honestly think 7pts are needed,expect 3pts.your thoughts folks

I agree with you, 3pts max, nothing more to say really, you don't win many games with league 1 players, loans, free transfers and academy kids, simple as that.

The pressure on the Rotherham game will be brutal because i think we'll still be winless at that point.

I would imagine we'd only draw against Rotherham, might fluke a win at derby but more likely a draw.

By the time we play Wednesday we'll be desperate and we'll ship a load in there.

Two points from next five it is then, making a total of three points from a possible thirty

I predicted 10 points from first 10 games before a ball was kicked,

Rovers would now need to win 3 of the next 5 just to hit that target.

Sadly, I think unless he can pull off 3 marquee signings before Wednesday, we will be cut adrift by the end of October.

By Marquee, I mean players that are gonna cost millions rather than thousands and would walk into any Championship starting 11

Rotherham is a win, 2 poor managers that cancel each other out but our squad has more quality than theirs so should be a win.

Other than Leeds who're so unpredictable we could catch them on an off day and win there doesn't seem to be much promise for us in the next 5 games.

I reckon 4 points, possibly 6 if Leeds are poor but fully expect 3 more losses and a hammering to our gd from the other 3 games.

imagine if Tugay is brought in for that Wolves game as manager... It really would not surprise me if Venkys pulled a stunt like this

Seeing Kenny Dalglish there on Saturday, I wondered if they had offered him money from the Duffy sale to become Director of football!

Expect a stunt before the televised Wolves game!

Seeing Kenny Dalglish there on Saturday, I wondered if they had offered him money from the Duffy sale to become Director of football!

Expect a stunt before the televised Wolves game!

Surely Kenny was there purely for pleasure!

Archived