BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle Away 26/10

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dilemma: chuffed to bits that Rovers won at St James Park but tempered by what happens come Monday and what the future holds.

It's 5h1t and shouldn't be this way.

What's happening on Monday ?

I don't like Monday's

On the coach back and reflecting on a superb win and a performance to be proud of.

We go through enough pain supporting this lot, so you've got to enjoy these moments.

It was a hard fought and even game until Emnes came on- he ran them ragged.

Despite everything, there is enough quality in this squad to survive, here's to some consistency.

What a day to be alive!

Offered a job with a decent payrise, in-laws finally move out of my house, Rovers beat the league leaders and one of my most hated teams away from home, Burnley lose at home after taking the lead, meal out with the wife and kid!

Yeah you've got to make the most of these days - they don't come around often.

Pleased for the fans who have endured so much this season but as far as the bigger picture is concerned nothing changes. I still despise the Indians, Cheston and Coyle with a passion and want them out of our club.

good result but it changes nothing ..#VENKYSOUT

Abbey, you are right on the button. It changes nothing at all and until we get rid of these charlatan's that own us, be that some company in India or some deplorable agents working out of the Middle East, nothing will change. We will continue to be raped and pillaged until there is nothing left.

Having said that I will have a pint or 2 tonight based on today's result.

Great performance by the players. Tactics spot on.

Mulgrew and Lenihan were awesome today.

Every player had a good game.

Taking Gallagher off and bring Emnes was good decision by Coyle

Fans never stop singing and the atmosphere were great by the Rovers fans.

Now on out around the Town centre of Newcastle.

COYB!!!

Great performance by the players. Tactics spot on.

Mulgrew and Lenihan were awesome today.

Every player had a good game.

Taking Gallagher off and bring Emnes was good decision by Coyle

Fans never stop singing and the atmosphere were great by the Rovers fans.

Now on out around the Town centre of Newcastle.

COYB!!!

Thanks for the quick report, Chaddy.

For once I'm extremely happy and I know I'll wake up tomorrow and suddenly have a feeling of elation instead of the sinking feeling in the stomach.

On Radio Lancs our wonderful supporters came over loud and clear singing about marching down the Bolton Road to the Newcastle tune of Blaydon Races. Brought a tear to my eye.

Pleased for the fans who have endured so much this season but as far as the bigger picture is concerned nothing changes. I still despise the Indians, Cheston and Coyle with a passion and want them out of our club.

I fully endorse your opinions arbitro but tinged with sadness that you and I weren't in the North East today as we always previously would have been. It shouldn't be like this.

I fully endorse your opinions arbitro but tinged with sadness that you and I weren't in the North East today as we always previously would have been. It shouldn't be like this.

I would echo that. My sons were there and they have had a fantastic day and I'm delighted for them.

Doesn't really look as though the tactics were spot on. Rather that the Newcastle shooting boots were left in the dressing room. Plenty of chances to have lost by quite a few - but that's football.

We are stuck with the shysters and their minions for a while yet after that.

Hopefully this is three more points in our quest for 50 and when the suns don't add up in the Summer they'll ditch a Championship club and not a League One club.

That is true Nick and someday we will be again. I desperately hope that day isn't too far away.

Archived