BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Next Round

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand people moaning about the price, nobody seemed to mind paying £30 against Liverpool a couple of years back.

I think they could have done something for the folk who went against Blackpool though, even if it's just a £5 refreshment voucher or something.

I don't see a problem with the price, if anything I see £29 quid against Leeds on a Tuesday night in January more of a problem than £30 against United.

I imagine it's £30 as that is the maximum price in the premier league for away fans, so United fans will be used to paying £30 quid. In business terms the 7000 united fans paying 30 quid a go will cover the loss of any Rovers fans not turning up down to pricing. 

Just now, Jock said:

Whatever peoples thoughts on boycotting the last round. I think the fact that there is no discount for fans that did attend against Blackpool is shocking. 

I don't think that is legally possible as the ticket arrangements and prices must be the same for both clubs

I'm a bit pigged off that this has been rescheduled for a Sunday as I have to go to a family christening that afternoon and will have to miss it. I'll be at the QPR match though.

Bloody TV! It's not even Sky it's sodding BT that nobody has so I can't even record it.

Just now, Al said:

I'm a bit pigged off that this has been rescheduled for a Sunday as I have to go to a family christening that afternoon and will have to miss it. I'll be at the QPR match though.

Bloody TV! It's not even Sky it's sodding BT that nobody has so I can't even record it.

I think United play in the Europa League on the Thursday so even if it wasn't on TV it would have been on the Sunday unfortunately! 

37 minutes ago, Al said:

mobile, kodi and earphones ?

1 hour ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

There are many valid reasons to not go but I don't think £30 tickets is one of them.

Its not cheap but it is probably lot less than you would be paying at any other Championship club for a game of this size. I don't think it's fair to criticise the ticket pricing.

huddersfield are charging  from £20 for man city and its not on tv

wolves from £25 for chelsea

19 hours ago, Hanks said:

I don't think that is legally possible as the ticket arrangements and prices must be the same for both clubs

Give discounts to any Man U fan who went to Rovers V Blackpool too. That makes it fair.

• Backroom

I'm not going, not boycotting just would rather save £30 and watch at home. Apathy more than anything, wake me up when we get to Wembley I'll join the bandwagon then 

On 04/02/2017 at 11:09 AM, Parsonblue said:

Fortunately we are not watching Venkys FC.  £30 for watching Blackburn Rovers in a tie against United seems about right and plenty buying tickets at Ewood yesterday.

Yes there were queues all down Bolton road.... Not one person there when I got mine PB 

Archived