BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owl in peace

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

A good goalkeeper should lead the defense to a point. Does Steele talk much during a game? 

No but not many seem to these days and certainly not in Rovers team, no real leaders too many nice lads.... a bit like on here :lol:o

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Not really is it seeing the risk factor is far higher when talking about your keeper making a mistake (which he did do a few times early last season in only about 5 games ) and a forward dropping a clanger. At this point in the season it's a gamble not worth taking although if Steele does balls up again then it might be worth a change but i'll be honest i wasn't that impressed with Raya. I think he'll be no 1 next season though after the summer cull so he'll get his chance.

Steele has cost us point after point this season. It's more of a risk leaving him in than dropping him. You haven't seen a young keeper play properly in a couple of years yet you seem clear he isn't better than that joker Steele, couldn't make it up.

Jason Steele is the worst number 1 I've ever seen at Rovers. Absolute dogshite, believes his own hype from his youth days in the England youth set up I recon. Like Jason Lowe (who's coincidentally the worst captain I've seen), he should be playing in league 1... Which he soon will. 

Deserve to go down, void of talent on and off the pitch... All down to Venkys of course. They deserve relegation. 

Nyambe dropped to accommodate Lowe?

A full back replaced by a poor midfielder?

Seem to remember the same thing happening to Henley. We used to have a great track record with full backs, now we seem to be all out to wreck them!

Just now, Stuart said:

Nyambe dropped to accommodate Lowe?

A full back replaced by a poor midfielder?

Seem to remember the same thing happening to Henley. We used to have a great track record with full backs, now we seem to be all out to wreck them!

Same with Keepers, although admittedly we were seriously blessed with Super Brad for so long.

I would take a draw now, but I'm sure we all would.

Just hope Rhodes doesn't score as this MB will make harder reading than it currently does (is that possible?).

Come on Blues, surprise us.......1-0 Rovers ..... Mahoney COYB

Just now, Doug said:

I would take a draw now, but I'm sure we all would.

Just hope Rhodes doesn't score as this MB will make harder reading than it currently does (is that possible?).

Come on Blues, surprise us.......1-0 Rovers ..... Mahoney COYB

I hope Rhodes doesn't score as well.

"Conor Mahoney He Scores When He Wants"

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Andy Bayes says it could be diamomd midfield with Mahoney in 10 role Guthrie in front of back 4 with Bennett and Akpan either side

Maybe Coyle has a plan B..blimey at last

I'm guessing it'll be Gallagher out wide and Bennett in the middle.

Archived