BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owl in peace

• Backroom

Eccles 

this isn't an exaggeration I would genuinely be amazed if you didn't win at a canter, we are terrible under this manager.

You say you are weak down one side, we know more now than the manager will we won't have researched that to take advantage.

The Rhodes goal is inevitable.

3-1 with two for Rhodes and us never looking like making a game of it. We've had a couple of games where looking at it it's a close game but a positive result has never been possible, this is another.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At one time I would have said it depends on which rovers turns up. Now it's just which opposition turns up. If a team plays anything like "well", then they'll win.

oh - and I too think Rhodes will score. At least one.:)  it's a certainty.

We are gonna take a hammering here but I would role out:

----------Steele--------

Lowe-- Lenihan--Greer--Williams 

---------Akpan----Mulgrew-------

Mahoney-----Emnes-----Bennett

-------------Gallagher-------------

When Ambrose and Hoban get cleared I'd start those two at the back. Not great but I think that's our best front 6.

Rovers at Wednesday, Wigan at Wolves, Bristol City at Leeds, Forest at Fulham, Cardiff at Derby. No sign of Burton playing today but they have Norwich at home Saturday.

You would expect the home teams to win the games mentioned above. A shock away win would be very timely.

Have we no game aftee this until a week on Friday?

Just now, Mattyblue said:

After tonight, all our rivals are playing at least once before we are back in league action.

Could be staring down the barrel a week on Friday

I feel like we are always saying this though or something similar.

We'll never be cut adrift, we'll always be 2,3,4 points away from safety, probably until the end of the season before the eventuality happens with a game or two to go.

We'll get another shock result or two before the seasons up keeping us "in with a shout" but no doubt we'll lose the crucial games against Burton, Wigan et al.

Just a miserable state of affairs.

Reckon we're in for a Valentine's Day massacre tonight. We've somehow kept games repetitively tight despite being terrible all season. I can see that changing tonight:

Wednesday 3 Rovers 0

Coyle will laud our never say die attitude post match following two late Wednesday goals and state that there's still no chance of us heading for the drop.

On 12/02/2017 at 7:58 PM, EcclesfieldOwl said:

Carlos has tried various combinations up front this season. Hooper - Fletcher. Forestieri - Hooper. Winnall - Fletcher and so on. However, Winnall and Rhodes seemed the one to have most threat and of course goals in the last match. Forestieri dosent have the mentality to work as a left winger, does not track back. Our depth is frightening with the likes of Abdi, Hooper, Fletcher, McManaman on bench, just need to find a settled side now, Fridays team seemed spot on bar Lees in to replace Sasso at the back. 

Just shows how disinterested in football I am  these days but, other than Forestieri, I honestly haven't heard of any of them.

Those were the days; nice warm evening, Wilcox and Ripley running riot down the flanks, Sutton and Gallagher the Scab causing havoc around the box, Flitty and Billy Mac beating the midfield up, hell, even Lars got in on the act.  Now, anything less than three points for Wednesday and they've dropped points.  Thanks Venky's.

8 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

----------Steele--------

When Ambrose and Hoban get cleared I'd start those two at the back. Not great but I think that's our best front 6.

Owen clownio will be resting his key players for the more important public viewing on Sundays FA cup game. Wouldn't want to risk his remaining assets in a run of the mill league game when he reckons safety is already assured.

“Sheffield Wednesday, because of the quality they have and money they have spent, maybe one or two people won’t give us a chance, but that’s up to them."

What a stupid, stupid statement to make and shows what a delusional lunatic he is. The overwhelming majority of 'people' won't give them a chance such are the depths that him and the Indians have dragged us down to. In fact I'd wager that there are only one or two people who would give them a chance.

9 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

----------Steele--------

I have to say, that is our strongest possible line up. I would even go as far as saying, that if everyone played well and we were managed by a McCarthy or Warnock, that team should be comfortably mid table. 

Apart from Steele. I am really not sure about that guy. 

I'm going for a traditional 4-4-2 based on those influencing and wanting to pick sides and pick players then I think we need to go with the following:

Balaji Rao

Jerome Anderson   Philipe Grothe  Phillipe Huber  Myles Anderson

Anduradha Desai    Venketesh Rao Shebby Singh  Paul Agnew

Owen Coyle   Indoo Sella

Head Coach: Steve *****r Kean

DoF: Paul Senior

Club Destroyer: Suhail Pasha

We need this replicating by each fan in the ground on Sunday (Something we all agree on) If your not protesting then this is a way of doing your bit

27 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

I'm going for a traditional 4-4-2 based on those influencing and wanting to pick sides and pick players then I think we need to go with the following:

Balaji Rao

Jerome Anderson   Philipe Grothe  Phillipe Huber  Myles Anderson

Anduradha Desai    Venketesh Rao Shebby Singh  Paul Agnew

Owen Coyle   Indoo Sella

Head Coach: Steve *****r Kean

DoF: Paul Senior

Club Destroyer: Suhail Pasha

We need this replicating by each fan in the ground on Sunday (Something we all agree on) If your not protesting then this is a way of doing your bit

Every game we play this should be replicated not until they leave can we move forward !

Archived