BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers FC v Plymouth Argyle FC

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

playing 1 up front tonight wasn't the problem, the finishing was. 

How the hell cant you see this? Maybe try watching the game properly and you will see this

we had another chances to win the game. Players I named missed good chances. 

but our attacking play were good until the finishing

Chaddyrovers, the manager had the international break to work with the majority of the players and since then we have 1 point from 6?Not only that could he have not used the break to work on some sort of settled style and system  with them?Maybe even used the time to take a closer look at the youth? Arrange a behind closed doors match or something?

Answer me this why did Mowbray take Dack off?Crazy decision. Then he just went and threw a load of players on and took away  the rhythm of our game.I don't disagree there was poor finishing in the game but still Mowbray has lost me now,delighted if he proves me wrong but I really don't see it happening 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gav, certain posters have their own negative views and cant be told anything cos they always have to be right. #

Your post above is spot on but some posters will never see it our way. don't bother about them cos its totally and utter pointless

'Football Fwiends'

Run for the hills Gav,

Sack him! They were the worst team I've ever seen at Ewood in a league game, and I really mean that, yet we looked absolutely clueless going forward (especially in the last 30 minutes). He thinks the way to score a goal is to chuck as many attackers on as he can, that's not how it works you thick tw@t! Why take Dack off? Moronic.

Whittingham has got a great left foot but he need too much time on the ball to pick a pass. Nyambe is just not good enough, although you can't fault his effort. Caddis is an old man. Antonsson is just woeful.

An absolute sh1t show of a transfer window Mowbray, hardly surprising seeing as he limited himself to only signing players who he has played with/played against in the past, strange to even admit that fact. If Gladwin played well against Tony Mowbray, it says everything you need to know about Tony Mowbray doesn't it?

NOT READ A WORD MOWBRAY has said but another clueless idiot with personal dig yet again. so predictable and 

we are 2 points of the top 6 with 2 games in hand. 

created chances after chances. 

its the players who miss the chances not the manager

Chaddy pal, calling people 'clueless idiots' is a personal dig. Don't be so precious because people disagree/find your opinions funny. 

Maybe if he gave our goalscoring under 23 striker a chance we might convert some of these chances. 

Mowbray's lack of trust/faith in Dack, Chapman and Nuttall is infuriating. Too slow going forwards and lacking players who take a chance and play with a fearless streak.

Gav, certain posters have their own negative views and cant be told anything cos they always have to be right. #

Your post above is spot on but some posters will never see it our way. don't bother about them cos its totally and utter pointless

Cry boy cry

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Players bought by the manager. Like Gladwin. You haven't got a clue Chaddy. You just repeat what Mowbray says.

Blueboy,  certain posters have their own happy clappy views and cant be told anything cos they always have to be right and back the current manager, whoever that may be. 

Your posts above are spot on but some posters will never see it our way. don't bother about them cos its totally and utter pointless

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Tonight we played very decent and should have won the game before the game before we conceded but some very poor finishing cost us the game from the players NOT Tony Mowbray. 

we passed the ball and created chance after chance. we have 25 shots tonight and 4 on target and 10 blocked. No point playing long ball all the time against a team so deep and with 2 tall centre backs. 

Nyambe, Dack(3 good chances first half) Antonsson, Whittingham, Chapman, Samuel, Gladwin who has good chances to score and didn't. 

The line up was correct today from 1 player for me and we created enough chances and openings to win 2 or 3 games. 

Anyone asking for Mowbray to be sack after tonight is clueless and talking out of the back side. 

if we keep playing like we did tonight we will wins a lot more games and get top 2. 

Second half we were awful. That kid wasn't tested until way into the 80 odd minute. Argyle were a bunch of clueless dobbers, rooted to the bottom of the league - yet we couldn't beat them. That's it in black and white.  They will get battered in their next game - guaranteed. 

Unfortunately, finishing is kind of a big deal in a game of football and ours was effing embarassing. I am sick of seeing players walloping their boot through a ball when only an ounce of composure is needed. Antonsson prime suspect.  It's a long time since I've been so livid with that bunch.  I'm late to the party but one thing I'm sure of after us failing to beat Doncaster, Wimbledon, Plymouth, Oldham, Southend and whoever else we have failed to put to the sword, that this bunch of bottlers have no chance of going up.

10 minutes ago, blondie said:

Very poor and predictable, no one brave enough, Bennet especially. Too many aimless balls into the box, yes there were chances but seriously, absolute dross.Mowbray on borrowed time, too negative and you can't football your way out of this division without height, pace and strength.

This 100% - season after season we fail to add height or pace.  The lads up front for Plymouth outmuscled our CBs and oyr strikers won nowt aerially against their defence.  Chapman aside (who never starts) we can't stretch teams because we have zero pace.  We are way too predictable to play against.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Players bought by the manager. Like Gladwin. You haven't got a clue Chaddy. You just repeat what Mowbray says.

You just cant wait to blame the manager when tonight finishing was the players fault

look into the mirror Blueboy before throwing out cheap comments. 

Just now, islander200 said:

Chaddyrovers, the manager had the international break to work with the majority of the players and since then we have 1 point from 6?Not only that could he have not used the break to work on some sort of settled style and system  with them?Maybe even used the time to take a closer look at the youth? Arrange a behind closed doors match or something?

Answer me this why did Mowbray take Dack off?Crazy decision. Then he just went and threw a load of players on and took away  the rhythm of our game.I don't disagree there was poor finishing in the game but still Mowbray has lost me now,delighted if he proves me wrong but I really don't see it happening 

I agree Nuttall should be given a chance. 

On Dack, I don't know. Maybe get Rich Sharpe or Andy Bayes to ask him that question as I don't have a phone line to Mowbray to ask him do I? 

No you always have to be backing a manager you never even wanted.. The word clown springs to mind 

Just now, Hasta said:

Blueboy,  certain posters have their own happy clappy views and cant be told anything cos they always have to be right and back the current manager, whoever that may be. 

Your posts above are spot on but some posters will never see it our way. don't bother about them cos its totally and utter pointless

No, your post is spot on. And other people's who agree, WE shall never bother with them again. They are dead to us.

You just cant wait to blame the manager when tonight finishing was the players fault

look into the mirror Blueboy before throwing out cheap comments. 

I agree Nuttall should be given a chance. 

On Dack, I don't know. Maybe get Rich Sharpe or Andy Bayes to ask him that question as I don't have a phone line to Mowbray to ask him do I? 

Can you not ask them for me you seem to spend half your time chatting them up on twitter?

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Tonight we played very decent and should have won the game before the game before we conceded but some very poor finishing cost us the game from the players NOT Tony Mowbray. 

we passed the ball and created chance after chance. we have 25 shots tonight and 4 on target and 10 blocked. No point playing long ball all the time against a team so deep and with 2 tall centre backs. 

Nyambe, Dack(3 good chances first half) Antonsson, Whittingham, Chapman, Samuel, Gladwin who has good chances to score and didn't. 

The line up was correct today from 1 player for me and we created enough chances and openings to win 2 or 3 games. 

Anyone asking for Mowbray to be sack after tonight is clueless and talking out of the back side. 

if we keep playing like we did tonight we will wins a lot more games and get top 2. 

But that's the point we didn't win. It wasn't a one off unlucky game which anyone can accept. It's the story of our club for going on 8 year's . I shall book in with the shrink asap 

How did the amazing Elliott Bennett do tonight? @#/? as usual is the answer, total imposter and many on here think he is a quality player. Did anyone see him try to take the boy on in the first half? Total embarrassment of a footballer.

Mowbray needs to get his finger out big time. This finishing is a major problem. Nuttall should get a start on Saturday for sure

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

But that's the point we didn't win. It wasn't a one off unlucky game which anyone can accept. It's the story of our club for going on 8 year's . I shall book in with the shrink asap 

Probably need a shrink for coming on this messageboard with certain posters. 

Sadly I don't but another unnesscary dig at all. suggest you stop trolling me on twitter. 

If you want something do it yourself

Dig?In my initial post to you I asked genuine questions nothing arsey or ignorant about my post,your response to me was arsey.I asked your opinion of why Mowbray took Dack off? Did you agree with it

Oh and by the way I've never trolled anyone in twitter but whenever I go on to read sharpes or Bayes then your on their timeline 

I enjoyed the game not quite the result I wanted won't use the word expected yes I will I did expect it, Plymouth was always going to put up a fighting display with there fans travelling a long distance on a midweek night & there are desperate for points. Disappointed we didn't have the guile to force a breakthrough 2nd half. In terms of value it's no brainier my stoke supporting mate just got tickets for the Watford game at over £30 a pop no way is that over double the standard of football that the prices league 1 offer based on a ST breakdown.

2 minutes ago, LDRover said:

I'm almost being pushed to break my boycott just to see if Ben Gladwin really as bad as everyone is saying.

He's worse than George Weah's cousin. I think he actually fell asleep at one point with the ball at his feet. He can beat four men in training though and smash it in. Apparently he's another that's acclimatising (like Whittingham) according to Mowbray tonight.  Apparently 'acclimatising' now means slow and shyte.

Archived