BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

15 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Followed him for a bit and he’s not afraid of saying no usually. 

Would love it if we got Maddison. I’d written it off and you’ve got my hopes up again!

just seen it - do you mean the other bloke? Not MacAnthony? Ah well have no idea if he gives anything away

Yeh not macanthony another chap who wss doing a q& with fans. 

41 minutes ago, AAK said:

I've just tweeted posh co chairman and asked if we are in for maddison, he liked the tweet with a love heart and then replied saying he doesn't want to confirm that and be accused pf leaking stories and he will leave it with barry fry. Therefore liked the tweet and didn't deny it, make of that what you will. 

I am going to jump to a massive conclusion and say we are most certainly signing him :)

• Like 1

• Backroom

Would anyone take Lucas Joao as our forward signing?

Not been linked by the way just me musing, I couldn’t see it after he was on the naughty step with Mowbray but he has talent 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Would anyone take Lucas Joao as our forward signing?

Not been linked by the way just me musing, I couldn’t see it after he was on the naughty step with Mowbray but he has talent 

Wendies aren’t signing anyone AT ALL due to financial constraints and I think him and Nuhiu are the last two they’d let go.

Dont rate him too much either, and his attitude is completely at odds with what we’re doing here I think.

• Like 1

• Backroom
33 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, I hope so too. Hart is shite 

Yep, would be pretty hilarious though if Joe Hart ended up being third choice goalkeeper at Burnley once they other two are fit again. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I am going to jump to a massive conclusion and say we are most certainly signing him :)

Same here, bollocks to the nay sayers! ? 

• Like 2

One of our suppliers who is a big Birmingham fan asked me about Gallagher when they signed him last season. I said that, despite his reputation, he's just a bang average championship striker. I spoke to him again in May and he said he's not even that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hasta said:

One of our suppliers who is a big Birmingham fan asked me about Gallagher when they signed him last season. I said that, despite his reputation, he's just a bang average championship striker. I spoke to him again in May and he said he's not even that. 

Heard similar, their fans certainly didn't take to him. Sometimes it just doesnt work at certain clubs, due to manager, style of play and positions played in. Hes had it shit playing for Coyle and them lot last season when they were a shambles. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Because its funny ...?

Fair play, if that's the aim, check me in, im onboard, but to be fair, their a premiership outfit, established. They'll have 2 England internationals on their books in the GK department and an ex one as a temporary back up. What's funny about that.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 1