BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

I'm gonna get a bit excited. Even Madon said it could be cobblers, but dammit, it's been such a dull window I wanna dream a bit. Maybe learn to have a little tug about it like @Oldgregg86

If you do can I advise you stay well away from any mirrors. The aftermath of shame is quite something when you catch a glimpse

If the money's available going for BA makes sense. He's got great goal scoring pedigree, and that's what we need to drive us up into playoffs.

If Venkys have been waiting for right tactical moment to spend now is a very good one. If we don't go up holding onto Dack and Lenihan will be very difficult. May as well go hell for leather.

18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Very confusing post. Anyway as I said, it doesn't bother me. 

Ultimately we should have bet Charlton, we had the chances. We didn't. Still went up and are now doing far, far better than Wigan. 

Those who are even bringing this up now, are ye just looking for something to moan about due to us currently performing so well? It's so far in the rear view mirror at this point. Why bother? 

I only started discussing it because I saw biz mention it. (who said he was replying to someone else to be fair) 

Have a bit of empathy for those who think giving 100% for a week and a half longer prior to 3 months off to try and win a very achievable league title is a big deal. You seem to have missed the point again with your "missed chances" comment. People werent so upset that we didnt win the league and thus it wasnt saying 2nd wasnt good enough. People were aggrieved that Mowbray had implied prior that it wasnt that big of a deal and picked a team sheet accordingly.

People arent bringing it up randomly just to moan about something during our excellent run. I had forgotten about it until I saw someone who is defensive of Mowbray for it mention it, and I am full of praise to Mowbray for the job hes done.

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You  have all been duped an absolute cracker. Fair play madon , wee experiment for you I’m guessing

You guessed wrong 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You  have all been duped an absolute cracker. Fair play madon , wee experiment for you I’m guessing

Is this where I log on and Gary madine has signed a 3 year deal

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Not happening pal, at least 12 mill never mind wages. We don’t have the finances 

I sounded like you when we were linked to brereton.

I don't care as far as I'm concerned he's signed on the dotted line until someone tells me different then I will egg madons house ?

• Like 1