BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Good News!

44 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its been a very 4 days of celebrating the Jubilee. 

Thought the music concert was excellent last night. 

We show the world that we can put a our show for our Queen and celebrate 70 years of her being Queen. 

load of pompus guff and sickly waste of money when there's a financial crisis happening. not even getting into the queens support of her scummy slime ball son andrew.

And all those old celebs and singers they wheeled out😬 You can bet they'd have had Saville front and centre if he was still alive.

Glad london had a nice big party at the tax payers expense though! whoppi fkin doo for them.

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

Putting aside my general dislike I have for the monarchy, I saw who was on that concert and was glad I missed. Sure, Slayer, Depeche Mode, or Laibach were not going to be there, but there was a lot of crap. The news was incredibly sycophantic and over the top but that's to be expected.

The only bit I enjoyed was seeing Johnson get booed.

• Like 1

I don't get the hype of the royal family but the weekend has surely lifted the spirits of a fair few flagshaggers all over the country. 

Next bonus bank holiday when liz snuffs it - which I don't think will be long. 

11 hours ago, RoverDom said:

I don't get the hype of the royal family but the weekend has surely lifted the spirits of a fair few flagshaggers all over the country. 

Next bonus bank holiday when liz snuffs it - which I don't think will be long. 

too far Dom, too far...🙈

I've nothing personal against the Queen or most of her immediate family, they're just living the lives that they where born and indoctrinated into, it's the establishment that surrounds and controls and protects them when they do do something wrong!  that make me sick along with all the public money they receive (that they could probably now comfortably live without with all the personal wealth that they've acquired)

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

load of pompus guff and sickly waste of money when there's a financial crisis happening. not even getting into the queens support of her scummy slime ball son andrew.

And all those old celebs and singers they wheeled out😬 You can bet they'd have had Saville front and centre if he was still alive.

Glad london had a nice big party at the tax payers expense though! whoppi fkin doo for them.

I watched part of the Queen set, Adam Lambert? Couldn't reach more than middle range of notes that Freddy could. 

Fred would be spinning in his grave, which incidentally was probably the cleanest hole he'd ever been in.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Meanwhile in Liverpool 

The Queen couldn't make it either

liv.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, only2garners said:

After a long wait, having to take the IVF route, the pandemic getting in the way, having to go private and then a miscarriage my wonderful daughter-in-law delivered a beautiful granddaughter late last night and we have just managed to meet Alina now.

Quite a weekend to arrive with her team at the top of the table. It will be her team despite living within walking distance of West Ham’s ground.

Congratulations! And a huge sigh of relief I imagine, given all that has come before.

• Backroom
On 08/08/2022 at 13:25, only2garners said:

After a long wait, having to take the IVF route, the pandemic getting in the way, having to go private and then a miscarriage my wonderful daughter-in-law delivered a beautiful granddaughter late last night and we have just managed to meet Alina now.

27 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

To add to the good news, my little girl arrived via click and collect  c-section  this afternoon. 

Congrats to both of you. Welcome to the World Alina and....errrr...Domina. 😂😂

Great hearing good news during an era of seemingly non-stop bad. 

• Like 3

We’ve had a few wobbles in the first few days - an infection which has kept Mum and baby in hospital still and a couple of challenging nights but it looks like they’re coming home tomorrow. 
In the meantime Dad and I have been clearing stuff out of their one bed flat to make some baby space- they should have been in a new house by now but it’s been delayed from March to now end is September. Humping stuff to storage has been a warm job in 30 degrees today.

• Like 1

On 11/08/2022 at 14:03, RoverDom said:

A house move in September with a 1 month old sounds like a handful. Hope all is well with mum and baby now. 

They’re getting there Dom. the feeding was a bit problematic for a while but now she’s guzzling like there’s no tomorrow. Just need to crack being asleep all day and awake all night. 
Hopefully the house move should be a bit easier now we have sorted through a lot of stuff already. They are only moving about 400 yards away.

• 2 months later...
  • Backroom

Little E mk2 was born at 21.44, 8lbs9oz and 57cm tall!

Slightly dramatic entrance as not fully dilated when crowning. How the hell 'the Patriarchy' exists is beyond me because women are fucking badass!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Slightly dramatic entrance as not fully dilated when crowning. How the hell 'the Patriarchy' exists is beyond me because women are fucking badass!

Congratulations Mike but I have to ask, and it may just be a phase I'm going through....why the hell do you want to go through this all again 🤣

• Like 1

• Backroom
28 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Congrats Mike, and shout out to Mrs E.

21 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Congratulations Mike but I have to ask, and it may just be a phase I'm going through....why the hell do you want to go through this all again 🤣

You got a bad sleeper? If so, you have my sympathies. 

8 hours ago, Silas said:

You got a bad sleeper? If so, you have my sympathies

Just a touch if sleep regression in the last week - 10 days. Before that we had a month or so of sleeping through so when sleep regression hits it feels really cruel and unfair 🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mike E said:

Congratulations to you all Mike.

• 1 month later...