BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Let's Talk Tyrhys Dolan

1 hour ago, rigger said:

It is just a shame that someone with such poor skills is able to make 150 Rovers appearances by the age of 22 

Does your seat face the pitch rigger?

He’s a decent Championship player that has a unique ability, that on occasions, gets you on the edge of your seat with his ability. 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Unique?

On tonight's evidence he is one of our better players yet will no doubt end up walking out of the Club for nothing under the tried and trusted Waggott/Mowbray formula.

20 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

On tonight's evidence he is one of our better players yet will no doubt end up walking out of the Club for nothing under the tried and trusted Waggott/Mowbray formula.

A man who managed us 2 seasons ago still gets more blame from you than the source of all of the issues we have faced across a horrible 13 years.

The owners will probably do their usual routine of refusing offers when he had a year to go (an option) like they did with Brereton and Rothwell pissing money away.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The owners will probably do their usual routine of refusing offers when he had a year to go (an option) like they did with Brereton and Rothwell pissing money away.

Doubt they would now. 

5 hours ago, Gav said:

Does your seat face the pitch rigger?

He’s a decent Championship player that has a unique ability, that on occasions, gets you on the edge of your seat with his ability. 

In the first half Dolan was ineffective. In the second half Dolan was OK. Bye the way, what is this unique ability that Dolan posseses ? 

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I find it somewhat suspicious that all the players leaving on frees have been wags and mogs signings.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, rigger said:

In the first half Dolan was ineffective. In the second half Dolan was OK. Bye the way, what is this unique ability that Dolan posseses ? 

He has the ability to give the ball away often,  trip over the ball often, be utterly predictable often....

He symbolises the club as it is today.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, rigger said:

I've told you in the piece you quoted, he has the ability to get you out of your seat with his attacking play at times, not many of the current crop can do that. 

He was very good yesterday, hope you enjoyed his performance despite the result.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gav said:

I've told you in the piece you quoted, he has the ability to get you out of your seat with his attacking play at times, not many of the current crop can do that. 

He was very good yesterday, hope you enjoyed his performance despite the result.

I enjoyed Dolans second half performance. I would still prefer Dolan to have the ability to win us games on a regular basis.

10 minutes ago, rigger said:

I enjoyed Dolans second half performance. I would still prefer Dolan to have the ability to win us games on a regular basis.

I agree with you, but if Dolan had that quality on a regular basis, he'd not be playing for Blackburn Rovers. 

17 hours ago, rigger said:

Somersaults.