BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham Utd. (h) Wed. 16th Dec. 7.45pm

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Unfortunately we're a man short in that position.

Dolan isn't ready and he doesn't fancy Chapman. 

How bloody much do we miss Brereton?!?!

Abso bloody lutely! Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be saying that!

We miss his energy and effort down the left, which then frees Arma up and dissolves him of any responsibility, leaving him free to concentrate solely on finding the back of the 'onion bag'! Big Ben has also given much needed balance to the team which we miss. I feel a bit sorry for Gallagher, hopefully he's able to reach into his own sole and turn around his career similar to Brereton.

Come on Rovers, second half, come out fighting and look like you mean business.

This look of couldn't give a shit, that I took from that first half, is just not acceptable in any way, shape or form.

COYB!!!

• Like 1

First half summary. Frustrating. Controlled possesion without doing anything with it. Ayala and Lenihan look solid enough without much to do. Nayambe has been decent. Numerous times Douglas has had the ball and played it down the line to no one also got caught in posession taking to many touches.

No fluidity upfront, look a little inept of ideas. Keep making the wrong decision.

Rothwell and Nayambe our two best players first half.

Gallagher cannot win a header. Dont think he has won one all half. Better with ball being played inbehind him. 

Rotherham are nothing special, get the ball into the box at every opportunity.

Need to make better decisions 2nd half and score early. I fear that if we dont Rotherham will get an opportunity from their direct play into the box.

Could be a sh*tty 1-0 loss.

4 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Because I want him to do well. I see a player in there that can make a difference but he continually disappoints. Like the Forest game when he last had a start and fluffed his lines.

He's 21 already. He should be showing much more by now

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Should be back next year after a 4-year restoration.

That's the most fun I've had tonight 

Quite funny Jim but feck off. There's a time and place.

I'm surprised you can still crack jokes after that sh1t show in the first half.