BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham Utd. (h) Wed. 16th Dec. 7.45pm

6 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Again I'm finding myself questioning Buckley's bottle. He should be buzzing all over this pitch but he's hiding and taking a back seat. 

Why single out one player when the whole team looks like it can't be bothered?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Poor half. 

We say it every week but he really, really needs to bin off this Gallagher outwide rubbish. He's woeful.

Unfortunately we're a man short in that position.

Dolan isn't ready and he doesn't fancy Chapman. 

How bloody much do we miss Brereton?!?!

Absolute fecking garbage.

Somebody put a rocket up everybody's arse, it's not bloody Christmas until 25 December.

We're Blackburn Rovers FFS, not bloody Tranmere Rovers (no offence intended to our friends from The Wirral)

I can't tolerate this nonchalant, couldn't care less attitude much longer:

WE ARE THE ROVERS, Blackburn Rovers, play like the badge means something, hopefully that's not too much to ask!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, booth said:

Even as a striker he's not great, and he expects him to do a job as a wide man.

I'm sure we could have purchased a decent wide player for £5m.

Its a baffling signing spending so much on him and using him as a wide player. He has no attributes to play out wide and he's crossing the ball for 2 players who are about 4foot tall.

His defending is suspect at times also so he offers little in tracking back either.

• Like 1

Johnson has been awful but there’s no one else to play his role, so I’d probably replace Buckley with Holtby and hope Johnson miraculously finds some form in the second half. Gallagher needs to be moved centrally with Armstrong playing on their lad who’s been booked. Elliott needs to be given the ball more (Rotherham have done their homework) and Rothwell just needs to run at them. Bell (reluctantly) for Douglas as well. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Why single out one player when the whole team looks like it can't be bothered?

Because I want him to do well. I see a player in there that can make a difference but he continually disappoints. Like the Forest game when he last had a start and fluffed his lines.

Just now, LDRover said:

Because I want him to do well. I see a player in there that can make a difference but he continually disappoints. Like the Forest game when he last had a start and fluffed his lines.

The lad hasn't got it at this level. Looks like a boy in a men's game

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

We have been absolutely duped by the hype around Douglas. Absolutely had our pants down.

He obviously was a good player his pedigree at this level isn't questionable I'm shocked at how poor he looks now though.

Black mark against the manager and recruitment team if homework hadnt been done properly if his form doesn't improve dramatically