BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham Utd. (h) Wed. 16th Dec. 7.45pm

This has fallen into exactly the same pattern as we have experienced whenever we play against 3 at the back. We lose all the space and dynanism that we have against a back 4. We just don't create chances.

Really thought we would have a plan B... We need an extra midfielder on the pitch and get wider. Front three are currently  totally isolated, midfield overwhelmed.

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Again I'm finding myself questioning Buckley's bottle. He should be buzzing all over this pitch but he's hiding and taking a back seat. 

Lad's not good enough for this level. End of.

Davenport should be ahead of him.

Hell Lyons deserves a start ahead of him as well.

• Like 2

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Absolutely dreadful first half. Totally sick of this crap. Out worked, out ran, out muscled and out thought.

Yet we were gonna stick loads past them many on here were saying? ‘We always thrash the little teams’.

I feared Mowbray’s death run wasn’t quite over with just the one draw and two defeats.

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Again I'm finding myself questioning Buckley's bottle. He should be buzzing all over this pitch but he's hiding and taking a back seat. 

I'm finding myself questioning his overall usefulness. Im on the verge of making my mind up on him (for now of course, always happy to see a marked improvement). For now, so far, overall since he got his debut, he hasn't shown enough for me to see what some people jizz about. I think he is technically decent but nowhere near as much so as some make out, sometimes his passing is dire and lately he keeps giving the ball away in games. I don't think his game intelligence is as good as it should be for a player of his type (frail but technical). I also agree he doesn't seem brave enough.

So far from this game he would be straight back on the bench Saturday if at all possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Poor half. 

We say it every week but he really, really needs to bin off this Gallagher outwide rubbish. He's woeful.

Even as a striker he's not great, and he expects him to do a job as a wide man.

I'm sure we could have purchased a decent wide player for £5m.

4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

This has fallen into exactly the same pattern as we have experienced whenever we play against 3 at the back. We lose all the space and dynanism that we have against a back 4. We just don't create chances.

Really thought we would have a plan B... We need an extra midfielder on the pitch and get wider. Front three are currently  totally isolated, midfield overwhelmed.

Ya, good point. They are getting back and packing their final third with midfielders to support the CBs. It nulls us unless Rothwell or Elliot do something amazing. We just simply do not move the ball quickly enough ,often enough wide and with quality 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel