BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Saturday, Jan 30th- Luton at Ewood

36 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

I'd like Mowbray to start the next game with the 11 that got us the win today and ended the game.

so would everyone i think,mowbray however is a dinosaur and it`s nailed on he`ll approach the next game with the same side and the same formation,i don`t dislike the fellow but i don`t think he`s a very good manager

4 minutes ago, 47er said:

People desperate for a good manager for the Club they love. Fancy that!

Do you read posts in order, or do you just respond to what you see? 

We arere talking about people who say they want to lose, if they meant Mowbray got sacked. It's a disgusting attitude and your response to what we were discussing is irrelevant nonsese. 

I don't dont want to add you to the ignore list, because I don't have one, but juts read the context of posts before responding. This isn't the first time you have done this recently. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Do you read posts in order, or do you just respond to what you see? 

We arere talking about people who say they want to lose, if they meant Mowbray got sacked. It's a disgusting attitude and your response to what we were discussing is irrelevant nonsese. 

I don't dont want to add you to the ignore list, because I don't have one, but juts read the context of posts before responding. This isn't the first time you have done this recently. 

Its been explained to you by others but its gone over your head as usual. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

It goes against all instincts to be willing to accept a loss and its all hypothetical as if he has ever been one loss from the sack. I cant ever get on board with such notions. But as mattyblue correctly says it isnt out of enjoying us losing as was suggested.

I dunno..some fans go so far downt the anti Mowbray road, all in you might say. They are very quiet when we win. It seems to be a struggle to give credit when it's due. Is it more enjoyable for them if we lose? Maybe it is. 

I have a prime example of a Man u supporting mate. He was 200% Ole out. Next thing they are creeping up the table. He is very quiet, not talking about them winning. When they were losing he was full of fire. He's back out tonight with energy again.

Ultimately,does he want them to win? Probably ya. At the moment, I'd say he is happier when they lose. He is all in on Ole out. Ole doing well makes him look like he is wrong is his views and opinions. 

Are some Rovers fans the same? I don't know anymore here well enough, but it does seem to be that way for SOME at times. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I dunno..some fans go so far downt the anti Mowbray road, all in you might say. They are very quiet when we win. It seems to be a struggle.to give credit when it's due. Is it more enjoyable for them if we lose? Maybe it is. 

I have a prime example of a Man u supporting mate. He was 200% Ole out. Next thing they are creeping up the table. He is very quiet, not talking about them winning. When they were losing he was full of fire. He's back out tonight with energy again.

Ultimately,does he want them to win? Probably ya. At the moment, I'd say he is happier when they lose. He is all in on Ole out. Ole doing well makes him look like he is wrong is his views and opinions. 

Are some Rovers fans the same? I don't know anymore here well enough, but it does seem to be that way for SOME at times. 

People dont put so much time, effort and indeed money to want their team to lose. End of.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I dunno..some fans go so far downt the anti Mowbray road, all in you might say. They are very quiet when we win. It seems to be a struggle.to give credit when it's due. Is it more enjoyable for them if we lose? Maybe it is. 

You wanted Mowbray out a couple of weeks ago. Nobody was slagging him off more than you. Changed your mind again? 

Anyway, you spent 85 mins slagging off our leading scorer today then you disappeared. Funny that! 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 6

Just now, roversfan99 said:

People dont put so much time, effort and indeed money to want their team to lose. End of.

Many say they don't put money anymore. Time, well , some just like spending their time moaning. That's a fact..they do it about everything. As in people in general. Effort? Well, that's very subjective.

Speaking generally,none of what you say disproves what I said. 

I gave you the example of a United supporter I know. He's not unique I would say. 

If we lose a game Mowbray will be sacked,can anybody ever categorically say that could ever happen.While speculation in media or mesageboards could say a manager is one defeat away from the sack unless an owner comes out and says that on record its never true so thats why i never go into a game wanting us to lose.

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

You wanted Mowbray out a couple of weeks ago. Nobody was slagging him off more than you. Changed your mind again? 

Anyway, you spent 85 mins slagging off our leading scorer today then you disappeared. Funny that! 

People were slagging him more than me, ya. So that's incorrect. No,I haven't changed my mind, but I am mature and comfortable enough to give credit where it is due. 

Ya, my son woke up. Some of us have lives, ya know? I'm here now aren't I? So,again. Silly and incorrect "take". Bloochie poochie 

What did Sonny Bradley look like for Luton, I've heard good things.

We won, I am glad and we have moved closer to the play off places. But it is one game and we have to actually get in the play offs, for a change. 3 points matters most, now we need to get them when the pressure is on and break the top 6 duck.

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

People were slagging him more than me, ya. So that's incorrect. No,I haven't changed my mind, but I am mature and comfortable enough to give credit where it is due. 

Ya, my son woke up. Some of us have lives, ya know? I'm here now aren't I? So,again. Silly and incorrect "take". Bloochie poochie 

He must wake up every time Armstrong scores🤣 Hoochie poochie is inspired. Well done.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 47er said:

People desperate for a good manager for the Club they love. Fancy that!

Looking at the facts I would say we do have a good manager. Just a quick look at the team now from when TM took over would suggest we have been improved. I think it would be hard to argue otherwise. 2 names that have been mentioned as better managers than TM are Michael O'Neil and Neil Warnock. A quick look at the table would suggest TM is on a par if not better than them both. 

2 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Looking at the facts I would say we do have a good manager. Just a quick look at the team now from when TM took over would suggest we have been improved. I think it would be hard to argue otherwise. 2 names that have been mentioned as better managers than TM are Michael O'Neil and Neil Warnock. A quick look at the table would suggest TM is on a par if not better than them both. 

You're basing your view of 10/20/30 year careers on the table at the halfway point of one season? 

12 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

He must wake up every time Armstrong scores🤣 Hoochie poochie is inspired. Well done.

Why, did you have something to say to me? Or did you just miss me? I'm flattered. 

Or more likely you are just being a twerp, as usual?

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I always miss you when AA scores. 🤣 I'm sure yours, mature enough to give him some credit though.

Ya, credit for scoring , of course. Would have expected him to be there though and to score it, wouldn't you?  Would have been major question marks over him if he hadn't, due to his performance up to that point. Did you watch the rest of the game, or do you just watch the goals in the highlights? Great assist by Galalgher and original ball by Holtby. 

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, credit for scoring , of course. Would have expected him to be there though and to score it, wouldn't you?  Would have been major question marks over him if he hadn't, due to his performance up to that point. Did you watch the rest of the game, or do you just watch the goals in the highlights? Great assist by Galalgher and original ball by Holtby. 

Like all good strikers he's often in the right place. Imagine if he played in a team that had support up alongside him (him scoring in the 6 yard box is a rarity) . He carries the responsibility for goals in a team that has very few other goalscorers in it. He often has to create for himself too. He's having a brilliant season. 

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

No, you said the current Championship table suggested Mowbray was as good if not  better than Warnock and O'Neil. 

Managers live or die by there results so the current league table is a good way of judging performance. I really don't want to continue this argument any longer.