BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Saturday, Jan 30th- Luton at Ewood

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Ah come on your were joining us a couple of weeks back!

Got the results he’s needed recently and afforded himself longer but if we don’t reach top 6 he should be gone, I tend to think we’ll drop off then get relatively close again and miss out by 5/6 points and get another stab at it.

And then repeat for next season 

I still think he has to get us into the playoffs. The end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigBar said:

Spot on. Happy with a win and you are pro Mowbray and he can do no wrong. It doesn't have to be one way or the other. I see people's reasons for wanting to keep him and ones who want a change. I wouldn't change him now but would I be devastated if he was replaced in the summer? No! The extreme views are frightening.

In the end, like the manager or not...think AA is overrated or not.  We should all pull for the lads and the team. If they fail (again) when we’re near the top 6 then ask questions. 

• Like 1

Just now, yankfan said:

In the end, like the manager or not...think AA is overrated or not.  We should all pull for the lads and the team. If they fail (again) when we’re near the top 6 then ask questions. 

Why do you think people arent pulling for the team? Offering praise and criticism alike on an internet messageboard doesnt affect performances or suggest that people are not desperate for the team to win. Lets stop this nonsense.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

I think to be honest we improved a lot when we went 4231. Reckon we will shift to that as our starting formation in a game or two.

Also have to sort out the pitch. Don't think we will be going up playing on that.

Personally I'd like to see Gallagher playing alongside Armstrong. Gallagher isn't the most gifted of footballers but he'd be able to do a job there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Main points for me from a totally shite match:

• We won
  • We are having more than our fair share of luck
  • We were unconvincing
  • Our football is horrible
  • Good job we have Kaminski and not Walton

We are now in a terrific position to challenge.

Big question is will we get closer to the top six and then enter another 'death spiral'?

I don't think this league has ever been so poor and I honestly think with a combination of the luck we are having and the ability of some of our players to produce a moment of magic, we could just find ourselves back in the PL next season.  We are allowed to dream......................where's that nice bottle of red gone!

It's sat with my Chablis and Dom Perignon!

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Some of you want us to lose’

’wonder if some of you are actually fans’

Can this divisive, lazy shite please not be rolled out every time we win a game.

FYI - nobody spends hours a day on an internet message board deep diving into the intricacies of the squad, manager, owners, pitch and on it goes of Blackburn Rovers if they ‘want us to lose’ so please stop.

Try reading the board board after a bad result. 

'' it's the managers pension pot''

''He only picks his mates''

Etc, etc, etc...using your logic then it's "lazy shite" being posted every time we don't win. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Etc, etc, etc...using your logic then it's "lazy shite" being posted every time we don't win. 

Stuff like that is also ridiculous nonsense. Maybe both sides should grow up a bit? 

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

I'd like Mowbray to start the next game with the 11 that got us the win today and ended the game.

Dolan needs a run in the team. He wrong footed Luton's defence every time he ran at them as well as creating space for others.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

I'd like Mowbray to start the next game with the 11 that got us the win today and ended the game.

Good argument for it, but I feel if we have that starting 11 the other team will park the bus. Great options to bring on.

Im enjoying Gallagher at the moment too.

Just now, Wood26 said:

Good argument for it, but I feel if we have that starting 11 the other team will park the bus. Great options to bring on.

Im enjoying Gallagher at the moment too.

Let them park the bus, get Dolan to run at them all match and they'll fall on their arses at some point.

4 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

I can 100% confirm people have posted they would accept a heavy defeat to get rid of TM

Every forum going has posts like that. I don’t understand it myself, especially here where the owners are well detached from the club.

Though ‘Accepting a heavy defeat’ if it led to a manager they think isn’t doing a good job leaving isn’t the same as going into matches hoping we lose/getting pleasure in us losing... which is what your point was.

I’ll leave it there as I falling into your trap.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

You my friend, win the internet today.

• Like 1