BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The re-invigoration of BRFC

Darrenrover is to be applauded for doing this and create something which we all know is missing. It's galling for me when somebody is giving their own time and effort only for something negative to be written. It's an initiative we should all get behind, even it it's only saying something appreciative.

Well done Nick.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Darrenrover is to be applauded for doing this and create something which we all know is missing. It's galling for me when somebody is giving their own time and effort only for something negative to be written. It's an initiative we should all get behind, even it it's only saying something appreciative.

Well done Nick.

It may appear that Ive been negative but I fully support his efforts.

• Like 2

Problems!

Club owned by foreign owners with no concept of the fans and what the club means.

Club run by a buffoon.

Club managed by a manager who refuses to accept blame himself and who has gone stale in the job.

Ground is in a poor state of repair.

Pitch is a mud heap.

Numerous players nearing the end of their contracts with no suggestion o& any positive outcome.

Injury list that grows and grows.

A team so badly trained we haven5 a clue about set piece play.

A manager who refuses to play players in their right position, refuses to play with a formation plan, does not know his best 11 and who treats the fans like idiots.

An executive who is unable to run the club effectively!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Problems!

Club owned by foreign owners with no concept of the fans and what the club means.

Club run by a buffoon.

Club managed by a manager who refuses to accept blame himself and who has gone stale in the job.

Ground is in a poor state of repair.

Pitch is a mud heap.

Numerous players nearing the end of their contracts with no suggestion o& any positive outcome.

Injury list that grows and grows.

A team so badly trained we haven5 a clue about set piece play.

A manager who refuses to play players in their right position, refuses to play with a formation plan, does not know his best 11 and who treats the fans like idiots.

An executive who is unable to run the club effectively!

And apart from that everything is fine. 😁😁😁😁

Counter point -

After the last year: I can close my eyes and imagine myself on a nice sunny morning in a really good pub somewhere in Lancs. Having a laugh and getting sauced with some old friends, then all jumping on a bus straight to the Rovers.

I almost literally can’t imagine anything better right now.

will probably fall out and be miserable after the game but still sounds perfect 🤣

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Well he seems to trust Waggott on Brockhall, so go figure...

That’s utter shite MB who the fuck says I trust Waggot? My point stands there is no evidence to support the rabid speculation at this point. I suggest everyone awaits the outcome of the submitted application because until then nothing can happen.

4 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

That’s utter shite MB who the fuck says I trust Waggot?

You’ve just said it on the Brockhall thread: ‘ Waggot committed himself to the academy’

You obviously do think his word can be trusted or why say it.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

Mb where does it say I trusted him? I pointed out what he had said! That is clearly very obvious.

I don’t trust anyone connected to venkys but until I see the evidence, hard and factual evidence then my point of view remains, I can’t be any clearer on that.

Waggot would never work in football again by going back on words stated in public!

Edited by 1864roverite

9 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Waggot would never work in football again by going back on words stated in public!

Behave! How naive are you! 

Football execs constantly row back on commitments. Blame ‘challenging environments’, ‘Covid’, ‘extraordinary circumstances out of our control’, ‘we did all we could, but unfortunately...’, whatever.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

Waggott will already be well equipped on the excuse front as he has been for everything else he's overseen.

My prediction is that it will be the ever increasing and tough requirements set by the Premier League aimed at favouring the big clubs. There's probably some truth in that but you don't risk things by halving your facilities and limiting capacity forever.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Waggott will already be well equipped on the excuse front as he has been for everything else he's overseen.

My prediction is that it will be the ever increasing and tough requirements set by the Premier League aimed at favouring the big clubs. There's probably some truth in that but you don't risk things by halving your facilities and limiting capacity forever.

I can see it now -

‘Club Statement- The club is delighted to outline its new model for player pathways. We are now following what is widely seen as the future of development, our Development Squad (B Team) will play across the UK and Europe, pitting their wits against the best talent’

👏👏👏

’Excellent from the club’

’Look at Brentford’

’We need to cut our cloth’

’Be great for Tony this’

’Fans need to realise it ain’t the 90s’

’Amazing how people can be negative FFS’

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

We should be spends the time organising more protests instead of superfluous stuff. I'm sure more people will be on board this time. 

No chance, it would be the exact opposite if you attempted a protest now. The owners are massively more popular than they were even three years ago, never mind 10, plus half the fanbase has long gone.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2