BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

No they do live amongst us. A family member knows a couple - high flying jobs, lawyer or doctor so not thick - and they were telling him they can't understand why 'Steve' gets so much flack when he's working really hard and doing the best he can.

This is why it's going to take something catastrophic for the Venkys/Waggot/Suhail Out movement to get anywhere - too many people who are totally oblivious.

After 60+ years of supporting Rovers, IMO, Waggott is the worse CEO / Chairman I have seen both in terms of ability and amiability and by some distance.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, bluebruce said:

In case anybody thinks all fans are against Waggott at this point, here's something to induce vomit:

Screenshot_20240518-034040_Chrome.jpg

the telegraph have been ordered by rovers to put positive posts on their website otherwise their access to the club will be cut,the names are all made up,no one can be that stupid

Broughton has named everyone at the club except those two and there was no fawning at the owners either.

JDT is the only person ever here to call out the shadow man, alongside Waggot.  Mowbray even started dropping 'my CEO' in towards the end of his tenure or should i say tether.  When quizzed on the Operations Manager he only toed the company line though, oh he's the owners conduit and almost pretended he didn't actually know what he did.

Maybe he didn't but the guy is or was down on the official site as Operations Manager, strange the local media seem willingly blind to this also.

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

If this doesn't raise alarm bells I don't what does.

When he writes it out, he's been the best thing at this club alongside JDT in 10 years, delivered contract renegotiations, sold players for record fees, and brought in 2 of the last 2 players of the seasons.

Not one single thanks to SW, speaks volumes to me, and the fact he's said the transfers were his and SW said they were his. I know who I believe, and that's not the bloke that tried to sell our training ground or sell players and not reinvest in the squad, meanwhile having absolutely no clue how to entice fans or sell the club to new fans. This man needs to be forced out of our club ASAP.

Screenshot_20240518-162409.png

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

When he writes it out, he's been the best thing at this club alongside JDT in 10 years, delivered contract renegotiations, sold players for record fees, and brought in 2 of the last 2 players of the seasons.

Not one single thanks to SW, speaks volumes to me, and the fact he's said the transfers were his and SW said they were his. I know who I believe, and that's not the bloke that tried to sell our training ground or sell players and not reinvest in the squad, meanwhile having absolutely no clue how to entice fans or sell the club to new fans. This man needs to be forced out of our club ASAP.

It really is worrying times for us now I feel. 
Waggott has full control and he will be in full ‘topping up the pension’ mode.

He has no care for our club at all, riding the gravy train as long as possible, which is indefinitely under these cretin owners  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

You think Waggott and not Venkys are the ones refusing to reinvest in the squad?

• Like 2

Go easy on Steve he's not feeling it tonight his bonus target has taking a big hit with Bolton messing up.

1-1.5k Oxford at sub 30 quid instead of 5-7k Notlob at 30 quid !

No jelly and ice cream in the Waggot mansion tonight.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Didn't Waggott say the Venkys never refuse a cheque? 

So was he lying or is he telling them not to spend? 

It was our very own Paul Mani who was said that 

If Waggott said that aswell, he was purely kiss arsing. If you genuinely believe that Waggott and not Venkys are responsible for the budget cuts then you are deluded.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

Waggott and Suhail do not have backgrounds worthy of running a Championship football club.

Waggott appears to have been an agent, and a questionable one at that, before a series of short lived roles at failing clubs including Charlton, Coventry, Southend and Gillingham. Hardly an impressive resume.

Shadow man we know very little about other than he's popular with the worst owners in English football history and appears to have had links to a certain agency.

True or not I doubt either would get looked at twice for the equivalent positions elsewhere, which is why Waggott was doing 'consultancy' work for Ron Martin and Paul Scally before landing the job here.

In 6.5 years 'leading' the organisation I'm struggling to think of a single positive achievement on or off the pitch, unless you consider surviving in the second division and achievement or that he gets any credit for the work of the team and manager.

Dubious backgrounds and not in my view people who should be directing this club

Funny isn't it how Maggot always gets a job at clubs with hated and despised owners. That really tells everything about him. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I read you say he didn't thank Waggott and I though eh, so what, you don't always thank everyone in this kind of letter. Then I read it - and he thanks everyone. From the kit room staff to whoever Les and Bev are. And rightly so, but it makes the absence of the CEO (and the owners for that matter) speak volumes and I'm certain that's intentional. He obviously knows what a weasel the man is.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I read you say he didn't thank Waggott and I though eh, so what, you don't always thank everyone in this kind of letter. Then I read it - and he thanks everyone. From the kit room staff to whoever Les and Bev are. And rightly so, but it makes the absence of the CEO (and the owners for that matter) speak volumes and I'm certain that's intentional. He obviously knows what a weasel the man is.

They didn’t get on, Swag reported that Broughton was totally out of his depth and we all know for an absolute fact, that Swag is out of his depth and has been drowning our once great club since the day he darkened our door.

• Like 3

CMON EGG FUCK THE NDA SPILL THE BEANS AND HELP.PUT US OUT OF OUR VENKYSCUMHELL... 

TELL THE WORLD AND PUT MAGGOT N PASHA IN THE LIMELIGHT.

NEED MONEY , MAKE A FILM ON THE SCUM.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bennisfromheaven said:

The level of success achieved by GBs is difficult to quantity but his arrival & JDT represented the most exciting & optimistic period of the last 10 years. The departure of both within 2 years is a major blow to my confidence in Blackburn rovers ability to turn the corner & make it back to the Premier league.

We are back to mediocrity (or worse) & a lack of ambition. That has all gone away with GB & JDT. Waggot never appeared to be part of thier recruitment but very much behind thier respective exits. In my book, that makes Waggot the villain. Another cretin sucking the life out of Blackburn rovers..

Venkys are ultimately at fault but until we can rid the club of those individuals who are only at the club to line their own pockets, nobody will tell Venkys what they need to be told! Sell the club!

Wish I could give this 10  👍s

13 hours ago, ABBEY said:

CMON EGG FUCK THE NDA SPILL THE BEANS AND HELP.PUT US OUT OF OUR VENKYSCUMHELL... 

TELL THE WORLD AND PUT MAGGOT N PASHA IN THE LIMELIGHT.

NEED MONEY , MAKE A FILM ON THE SCUM.

What I discovered from listening to Big Sam's podcast recently is that an NDA is only valid until the other party (ie the club) makes any kind of negative comment about them.

If someone can get any kind of recording of Waggott, Pasha or whoever speaking of Broughton in derogatory terms, it should be a free for all.

Even if Rovers did renege on the NDA. It would require Broughton to have the desire to slag the club off, he would need to find someone in the media to offload and crucially it wouldnt seen a good luck to potential other employers. So it wont happen. 

• Like 1

On 18/05/2024 at 14:35, simongarnerisgod said:

the telegraph have been ordered by rovers to put positive posts on their website otherwise their access to the club will be cut,the names are all made up,no one can be that stupid

That guy is totally nuts. He had his own Website at one time and it got shut down. He also posts total nonsense on Twitter.