BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well done to Wolves. They deserve it. Miles the better team. 

United need to going back to playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 and used Sancho in his proper position on the right wing and Greenwood on the left. Still badly lacking a Michael Carrick type in centre midfield next to McTominay 

But Manchester United need to start for massive recruitment drive of new players like a new striker, Creative Centre Midfielder, right back, wide left player. 

Sancho looks crap, seems to be running in treacle.

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Surely United are searching for a receipt for Sancho, Dortmund have had United's pants down. He looks so slow and lacking urgency and his decision making and final ball is so bad. Maybe he just thrived in a poor league.

i watch a bit of german football and he did`nt really stand out as great for dortmund,the dortmund board must have been amazed that utd offered so much,if utd are ever to get back on top of the pile they have to look at their recruitment process,it`s throw money at anybody,loving their averageness,it`s great

• Like 3

Just now, AspRover said:

I watched a fair bit of Sancho at Dortmund and there were a few games was absolutely unplayable. Not all of them sure, but he's young and got a bit to learn. Maybe he got his big move and took his foot off the pedal but this doesn't look like even remotely the same player.

28 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sancho looks crap, seems to be running in treacle.

Well second half he was asked to played left wing back role. Why? 

Until he played his correct position and used to properly. Not sure Rangnick is that right manager to bring that out. Someone like Pochettino or Erik Ten Hag would play a style thats would suit him. 

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well second half he was asked to played left wing back role. Why? 

Until he played his correct position and used to properly. Not sure Rangnick is that right manager to bring that out. Someone like Pochettino or Erik Ten Hag would play a style thats would suit him. 

He has done nothing in any of the games he has played, he cant blame a 15-30 minute spell as a wing back. He looks so slow, a bit overweight, and his decision making is really poor. I think the English trio of him, Rashford and Greenwood (a lot of furore over him being subbed, I thought he was little/no better than the rest) are somewhat hiding behind the Ronaldo narrative when at least he scores, those 3 barely do yet also dont seem to be giving 100%.

Seen much of Ajax? Pochettino did well at Spurs but ultimately won nothing.

Manure need to do what we have done this season and find a system that works for the players they have. Like us they may arrive with said squad more by error than design but they need to work out pdq a system that works for them. Forget ideal philosophies or formations - what works? A more pragmatic approach would help them significantly. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

He has done nothing in any of the games he has played, he cant blame a 15-30 minute spell as a wing back. He looks so slow, a bit overweight, and his decision making is really poor. I think the English trio of him, Rashford and Greenwood (a lot of furore over him being subbed, I thought he was little/no better than the rest) are somewhat hiding behind the Ronaldo narrative when at least he scores, those 3 barely do yet also dont seem to be giving 100%.

Sancho needs playing in his correct position and you might get the best out of him. 

Greenwood was United best player today as the Sky Sports commentator said. 

Signing Ronaldo was a massive mistake by United it upset the playing squad and OGS didn't want it but the Club did. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sancho needs playing in his correct position and you might get the best out of him. 

Greenwood was United best player today as the Sky Sports commentator said. 

Signing Ronaldo was a massive mistake by United it upset the playing squad and OGS didn't want it but the Club did. 

Being Uniteds best player tonight is like being the tallest dwarf. For perspective, his main rival for that award would be Phil Jones!

Sancho has played out wide basically every game including most of his time on ths pitch tonight and has been shit everytime ive seen him.

Ronaldo may have been a signing made out of nostalgia but hes got them out of the shit numerous times and without his goals, they really would be struggling with the supporting cast equally lacking urgency but also not scoring the goals that he gives you.

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sancho has played out wide basically every game including most of his time on ths pitch tonight and has been shit everytime ive seen him.

Does Rangnick's formation suits him? 

Not for me but tbh it doesn't suit the entire United squad

Edited by chaddyrovers

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Signing Ronaldo was a massive error of judgement. It’s hard to come with a way of playing that allows him to goal hang up front in modern football.

The thing is, its not as if without him, they have the personnel to play high intensity pressing football, they didnt before he joined. Rashford has always been fairly petulant and inconsistent, Martial the same although he has now been jettisoned, Sancho looks from the same mould, Greenwood has fizzled to similar, Fernandes is hardly high intensity, Pogba is currently out but as lazy as anyone, the list goes on.

I think because its Ronaldo, he takes the headlines good or bad and I have no doubt that he is not at the peak of his powers, but others are hiding behind him and not pulling their weight themselves. Without his goals, they would really be struggling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Even before Rangnick joined he was playing just as crap under Solskjaer. Is playing from the left unnatural to him? No. 

Is playing wide left his natural position?

Where does Southgate play him or his former Dortmund head coaches?

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The thing is, its not as if without him, they have the personnel to play high intensity pressing football, they didnt before he joined. Rashford has always been fairly petulant and inconsistent, Martial the same although he has now been jettisoned, Sancho looks from the same mould, Greenwood has fizzled to similar, Fernandes is hardly high intensity, Pogba is currently out but as lazy as anyone, the list goes on.

I think because its Ronaldo, he takes the headlines good or bad and I have no doubt that he is not at the peak of his powers, but others are hiding behind him and not pulling their weight themselves. Without his goals, they would really be struggling.

They could have played Cavani up front and got the same number of goals and a bit less selfish posing.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Signing Ronaldo was a massive error of judgement. It’s hard to come with a way of playing that allows him to goal hang up front in modern football.

He'd get in any team in the world . And put thousands on the gate.

I look at united squad, especially in attack, and see a lot of pure quality but also stroppyness and ability to sulk. Ronaldo enhances this for me. Was always a Ronaldo fan but he's gone down in my estimations this season. Attitude is a bit sucky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i watch a bit of german football and he did`nt really stand out as great for dortmund,the dortmund board must have been amazed that utd offered so much,if utd are ever to get back on top of the pile they have to look at their recruitment process,it`s throw money at anybody,loving their averageness,it`s great

Sancho was sensational at dortmund 

1 hour ago, RoverDom said:

I look at united squad, especially in attack, and see a lot of pure quality but also stroppyness and ability to sulk. Ronaldo enhances this for me. Was always a Ronaldo fan but he's gone down in my estimations this season. Attitude is a bit sucky.

He knows he's playing with journeymen 🙄