BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Some teams played on the 26th and 28th, so within 48 hours. It has been proven that playing with such little rest in between puts players at high risk of injury. I dont think it benefits anyone to have potentially increased injuries or heavily rotated squads for anyone, there should not be games within 48 hours of each other. If tradition was strong enough of an argument to never question things then we would still play on Christmas Day, a change to tradition that came well before these pesky greedy foreigners came over.

You arent addressing my point which is a common theme for you so just leave it there.

I have address your point tho. Leicester played fantastic last night. Didn't affect them but Rodgers used his squad despite injuries and Covid. He doesn't look for excuses like Tuchel and Klopp do. I have highlighted Chelsea in previous weeks schedule when Tuchel had no problem the schedule then cos they were winning. Now they are losing I blame the schedule for our form and the fact he has see his title bid falter whilst Man City are continue to win and get on with playing games

The PL sold the rights for games to this week and for teams to play 2 games with 48/72 hours. 

These are professional footballers who should be more than capable playing 2 games with 72 hours. Plus these clubs have a 25 man squad and used them. Teams Liverpool and Chelsea have huge squads so used them

Edited by chaddyrovers

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I have address your point tho. Leicester played fantastic last night. Didn't affect them but Rodgers used his squad despite injuries and Covid. He doesn't look for excuses like Tuchel and Klopp do. I have highlighted Chelsea in previous weeks schedule when Tuchel had no problem the schedule then cos they were winning. Now they are losing I blame the schedule for our form and the fact he has see his title bid falter whilst Man City are continue to win and get on with playing games

The PL sold the rights for games to this week and for teams to play 2 games with 48/72 hours. 

These are professional footballers who should be more than capable playing 2 games with 72 hours. Plus these clubs have a 25 man squad and used them. Teams Liverpool and Chelsea have huge squads so used them

I agree with just about everything you have said in your ongoing discussion.

It is worth pointing out that the PL is 'owned' by the 20 PL clubs who in turn employ the likes of Klopp and  the winger Tuchel. I trust they have complained to those who pay their wages.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2021 at 15:11, chaddyrovers said:

I'm surprised klopp dint moan that they were better prepared than us because they have been playing games