BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

Newcastle have called off their game against Southampton because of "injuries and COVID". Soton fans are funding because they know Newcaslte now don't have a premier League game until 15th January.

2 full weeks to buy as many players as possible to be available for the rearranged fixture against a team they would be looking to take points off.

The Newcastle fans are loving it and being proper pricks on Twitter about it.

"Cry more, were spending £200m before we play you" etc.

Never have I wanted a team to be relegated more.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Newcastle have called off their game against Southampton because of "injuries and COVID". Soton fans are funding because they know Newcaslte now don't have a premier League game until 15th January.

2 full weeks to buy as many players as possible to be available for the rearranged fixture against a team they would be looking to take points off.

What more than Burnley !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

The trolling 😂. I find that hilarious from a banter point of view. I've not read the comments so don't know how they are coming across. If they are genuinely behaving like arrogant pillocks about it, I take it back.

I want Newcastle to do well though, as I've always liked them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

So if they splash the cash in January but still get relegated . Can they get caught in this financial fair play jig and not be able to buy there way out ?

I guess it depends on how long there down for and how the accounts look with accounting period , parachute payments/ high wage.

The problem might be because they are desperate , they end up with high paid mercenaries on the books but in the wrong league. Similar to rovers at the time .

On 29/12/2021 at 17:44, AllRoverAsia said:

I agree with just about everything you have said in your ongoing discussion.

It is worth pointing out that the PL is 'owned' by the 20 PL clubs who in turn employ the likes of Klopp and  the winger Tuchel. I trust they have complained to those who pay their wages.

Agreed. I heard Tuchel complaining about the schedule and lack of players he can pick from despite he had a bench of first players like Havertz, Sarr, Alonso, Barkley, Ziyech, Kante, etc. 

He has massive squad there plus under 23's players pick form. 

On 30/12/2021 at 17:40, slowmo said:

Man United vs Burnley on amazon prime tonight.  

Hopefully another step towards the dream of swapping places 

First half was good but second half was dire. 

Burnley had chances to get something from the game but missed them. 

They need 2 or 3 signings in January window

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Both teams can sign players and any players Newcastle players might not fit enough and train enough to make a impact before the next game

3 hours ago, davulsukur said:

The Newcastle fans I know are the most deluded fools I've come across ....  and that was before the Saudis bought them.

They have a long standing delusion of adequacy.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Agreed. I heard Tuchel complaining about the schedule and lack of players he can pick from despite he had a bench of first players like Havertz, Sarr, Alonso, Barkley, Ziyech, Kante, etc. 

He has massive squad there plus under 23's players pick form. 

First half was good but second half was dire. 

Burnley had chances to get something from the game but missed them. 

They need 2 or 3 signings in January window

Both teams can sign players and any players Newcastle players might not fit enough and train enough to make a impact before the next game

Tuchel could always call back players out on loan. There is another squad there and quite a number are full internationals.

I wonder if Lukaku agrees with Tuchel.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Tuchel could always call back players out on loan. There is another squad there and quite a number are full internationals.

I wonder if Lukaku agrees with Tuchel.

Well given Lukaku's comments looks like man who isn't enjoying playing Tuchel or his tactics. No surprise tho. I never understand why they signed him anyway or for that money. Crazy the way Chelsea spend money

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well given Lukaku's comments looks like man who isn't enjoying playing Tuchel or his tactics. No surprise tho. I never understand why they signed him anyway or for that money. Crazy the way Chelsea spend money

They signed him because on form he's one of the best forward in world football.If the owner allows them to spend lots of money they'd be stupid not to.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The Newcastle fans I know are the most deluded fools I've come across ....  and that was before the Saudis bought them.

They have a long standing delusion of adequacy.

I've had the same experience throughout the majority of my life, which has driven my hatred for Newcastle.

Arsenal-City was an excellent game. City grabbed the points at the end which was harsh on Arsenal.  

As is becoming the norm there was a couple of confusing refereeing/VAR decisions surrounding penalties. The officials don't give Odegaard's early on but Bernardo Silva gets one after a VAR review. 

VAR also seems to going back to measuring in nanometres when determining offside. I've seen at least 3 goals chalked off in the past few days because the scorer was deemed to be a whisker off.

19 hours ago, davulsukur said:

The Prem, and EFL for that matter, should make clubs publicise what players have what. I'd name and shame but privacy laws won't allow that.

Have no names but list those players who are;

Injured - 

Covid vaxxed -

Covid unvaxxed - 

Isolating vaxxed -

Isolating unvaxxed -

Injuries should not be cause to call a match off. 

I echo the opinion on Newcastle fans. A lot in my home town are Newcastle fans and I went to uni in Newcastle so have come across a lot of Newcastle fans in my time and can't stand them. I work with one Newcastle fan who seem a bit less entitled and really knows his stuff and has  realistic expectations but he really is the exception. All fingers crossed for a relegation. 

• Moderation Lead
32 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Im watching it. Jones is fine but MU are flat, lacking creativity.

To be expected with McTominay and Matic in the middle of the park really.

• Like 3

Well done to Wolves. They deserve it. Miles the better team. 

United need to going back to playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 and used Sancho in his proper position on the right wing and Greenwood on the left. Still badly lacking a Michael Carrick type in centre midfield next to McTominay 

But Manchester United need to start for massive recruitment drive of new players like a new striker, Creative Centre Midfielder, right back, wide left player. 

• Like 2