BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (h) 02/01/22

Just now, OsloRover said:

Why not bring Gally on, conditions might suit him and he has a decent scoring record at Ewood this season. Grab a hat trick to celebrate that new contract. Or am I dreaming.

You’re dreaming, get yourself a coffee and watch the match 😉 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Need to score before 60 minutes otherwise he’ll bring Gallagher and play him on the wing and we’ll be effectively down to ten men. 

This kind of attitude to our own players is hideous. Gallagher may not be the most technically gifted player in our side, but he definitely has strengths to his game and could never accuse him of not giving everything he has to the cause.

Maybe try being positive, if you can't be at the moment, when will you ever be able to?

Fingers crossed Gally comes on and bags a winner to celebrate his new deal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Why not bring Gally on, conditions might suit him and he has a decent scoring record at Ewood this season. Grab a hat trick to celebrate that new contract. Or am I dreaming.

Currently second in the table, we're living the dream!

4 minutes ago, jones_rover said:

This kind of attitude to our own players is hideous. Gallagher may not be the most technically gifted player in our side, but he definitely has strengths to his game and could never accuse him of not giving everything he has to the cause.

Maybe try being positive, if you can't be at the moment, when will you ever be able to?

Fingers crossed Gally comes on and bags a winner to celebrate his new deal.

I will love it if I’m proven wrong. Just seen so much momentum in matches vanish we he’s brought on. 

1 minute ago, J*B said:

They look tired today. 

We’re definitely playing a lower tempo, lots of huffing and puffing, but it’s not quite clicking. 

We need a bit of Diaz magic. 

We are tempting fate with Rhodes on their bench. 

Not sure about Edun on the bench, at the moment. He needs minutes to rebuild confidence after the mauling against Fulham at left back.  Understandably, management would be hesitant to bring him on in a tight game like this, leaving our midfield options limited to Johnson.

If things aren't working, I'd look to bring Dolan on and Johnson for Travis, as the latter's on a yellow and needs a bit of a rest.

Edited by riverholmes