BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (h) 02/01/22

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

Not 100% convinced it was a penalty, though they are easily given. The clear mistake for me was not bringing it back for a free kick on the edge of the box 

Me too. Barged into with no attempt to play the ball.

Stroud at fault twice in one second. Takes some doing.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

The ref didn’t give van Hecke’s active shoulder on their man just minutes before the penalty situation. So to be consistent he couldn’t give the penalty either. 
Consistency went out the window after that though.

Edited by OsloRover

19 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Went straight into Brereton's back, didn't even make an attempt for the ball, pretty clear penalty for me. 

No, went into his side. The benefit of replays. I should add though, I've seen them given.

However, should have been a free kick on the edge of the box just before it.

Edited by bluebruce

This should be a good game for Gallagher to come on in 2nd half and use his bodysize considering th conditions, but have a sinking feeling we will see the Tony Tombola today.  Dunno why as we have been on top in the 1st half but just got a bad feeling about how this game is developing. Really really hope I'm wrong. COYB!

• Like 1

• Backroom

We started on fire but didn’t capitalise and then started playing against the ref

Edgy; we need to get out on the front foot and take it to them 

• Like 1