BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (h) 02/01/22

Have they actually sold 5k though? Think there’s been a bit of Chinese whispers going on.

From what I can see one poster on their forum said they’d ‘sold the bottom tier out’, but as other posters have pointed out, the club hasn’t confirmed that and they expect the bottom tier to be on sale tomorrow.

Can see them bringing 3k plus but i think five thousand plus might be a bit of a stretch. You never know though and it's great to see both our clubs up there scrapping for top six points.

Who would have predicted that of Rovers and Huddersfield in August.

• Like 2

Looking to come to this game tomorrow with my lad. Not living local, instead of driving up and heading back after the game wouldn’t mind having a beer and staying over. Any recommendations  would be welcome, haven’t had a night out in Blackburn for a while. Pre drinks before kick off as well, enjoy a Guinness! 

4 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Looking to come to this game tomorrow with my lad. Not living local, instead of driving up and heading back after the game wouldn’t mind having a beer and staying over. Any recommendations  would be welcome, haven’t had a night out in Blackburn for a while. Pre drinks before kick off as well, enjoy a Guinness! 

The Moorgate on Livesey Branch, Then a night in Darwen.

5 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Did think that but isn’t that more of an away pub?

yes, but it is one of the few places to stay overnight. You could book in then go for a drink somewhere else. Couple of minutes in a taxi to the Moorgate, 20 minutes walk. 

Just now, rigger said:

yes, but it is one of the few places to stay overnight. You could book in then go for a drink somewhere else. Couple of minutes in a taxi to the Moorgate, 20 minutes walk. 

Appreciate your input. Just a shame they don’t serve Guinness in the ground! Or can I get in the blues bar? 

3 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Appreciate your input. Just a shame they don’t serve Guinness in the ground! Or can I get in the blues bar? 

In the ground you are lucky to get served. I would say you have no chance of a decent Guinness. 

14 minutes ago, rigger said:

In the ground you are lucky to get served. I would say you have no chance of a decent Guinness. 

Thought as much! Room booked at the Fernhurst! Last one by all accounts.

25 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Thought as much! Room booked at the Fernhurst! Last one by all accounts.

Guinness surger cans for about £4+ on the ground. 

If your a resident you'll get straight back in Fernhurst after game and when it reopens to the public it will be about 50/50 home and away .

Edited by Hasta

• J*B changed the title to v Huddersfield (h) 02/01/22 - 2PM KICK OFF!
1 minute ago, Hasta said:

Guinness surger cans for about £4+ on the ground. 

Sugar cans 😂 only iron! Thinking of sitting in the Riverside tomorrow. Haven’t been since COVID measures were put in place, can I buy tickets on the day or has Waggot screwed that up?

Got to be same team for this one and then rotate in the FA cup next week.

Looked back through Huddersfields recent games on who scored. Looks like they setup very similar to us (343) and have a good run of three wins..... But lack our domination of games. Forest in their last game looked like they dominated Hudds on the stats.

Rovers should really win this one, feel (stupidly) confident about it. I cant really see how we get hurt by other teams atm.

28 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Sugar cans 😂 only iron! Thinking of sitting in the Riverside tomorrow. Haven’t been since COVID measures were put in place, can I buy tickets on the day or has Waggot screwed that up?

Order online print your ticket

• Like 1

A guy on their forum has posted today saying he was at Ewood today to buy tickets and the queue was "all the way up the big hill". 

I presume he means Livesey Branch Rd, not Cravens Brow! But whichever, that suggests there's good demand for tickets 24 hours pre k/o.

• Like 1