BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

There’s nothing I hate more than a click bait YouTube title. It’s not stunning, its a decent finish from a goal scoring position. 

Anyway, do we really need to play this lot in March? What happens if we just refuse to sell tickets and don’t turn up?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, J*B said:

There’s nothing I hate more than a click bait YouTube title. It’s not stunning, its a decent finish from a goal scoring position. 

Anyway, do we really need to play this lot in March? What happens if we just refuse to sell tickets and don’t turn up?

I think the usual outcome is a hefty fine from the Football League, and we get awarded a 0-3 away win ! 😎

4 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

You've got players that can bail you out for sure.

Our bench looks like a bunch of competition winners.

Edit. Some of our first team look like competition winners.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, J*B said:

Perfect. Get it booked. 

How about this for an " interesting " scenario ....

On paper, both our Club's FA Cup 4th round ties look to be winnable, then it's one more round before the Quarter finals, due to be played over the weekend of 18th March, when the reverse " Derby " is due. If one or both of Blackburn and Burnley get that far, this will mean the fixture will have to be rearranged.

I'm certainly not counting our chickens, but it's not inconceivable that a date later in the season may be " the game " where Burnley get promoted or less likely, are confirmed as Champions. Worst of all from your standpoint, we could have clinched the title the game previously, so tradition would dictate the Rovers team form a " guard of honour " at Ewood Park, and applaud the Burnley team on to the pitch !! 

Can't see that going down well .... 🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

On paper, both our Club's FA Cup 4th round ties look to be winnable, then it's one more round before the Quarter finals, due to be played over the weekend of 18th March, when the reverse " Derby " is due. If one or both of Blackburn and Burnley get that far, this will mean the fixture will have to be rearranged.

I'm certainly not counting our chickens, but it's not inconceivable that a date later in the season may be " the game " where Burnley get promoted or less likely, are confirmed as Champions. Worst of all from your standpoint, we could have clinched the title the game previously, so tradition would dictate the Rovers team form a " guard of honour " at Ewood Park, and applaud the Burnley team on to the pitch !! 

The first part of your post could come to fruition but guard of honour? 

No, nay and never in that order (unless you offer to pay Waggott to allow it).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

More chance of us being champions than you getting a guard of honour at ewood. Besides they would have to stand on the edge of both penalty boxes get kompanys bobble head through the guard. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Everybody can see this, right?! 🤣

4 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

You will get the same response if that Scenario was reversed....F!?K OFF!

On 22/01/2023 at 17:32, Oldgregg86 said:

Our tradition of hating you is far more important 😂

FA Cup permitting, kick off is now noon on 19th March, Mothering Sunday ....

After the way the last game panned out, I take it the " Dictators " will not be inviting either " Longsiders " or myself to kick off the matchday thread this time ? 😉

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

FA Cup permitting, kick off is now noon on 19th March, Mothering Sunday ....

After the way the last game panned out, I take it the " Dictators " will not be inviting either " Longsiders " or myself to kick off the matchday thread this time ? 😉

At the best of times I’m about as welcome as a fart in space suit with a lot on here so definitely not me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, goozburger said:

“I see Swansea are being linked with a move for Ashley "the face only a mother and Burnley fans could love" Barnes.”

Corrected that for you Mr Burger

11 minutes ago, roverandout said:

It's my birthday today and they're ruining it

We aren’t even playing today, what can we have done to spoil your birthday? Actually thought you’d be happy we’ve drawn the infamous “sent the wrong player off” ref for our FA Cup tie.

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

“I see Swansea are being linked with a move for Ashley "the face only a mother and Burnley fans could love" Barnes.”

Corrected that for you Mr Burger

We aren’t even playing today, what can we have done to spoil your birthday? Actually thought you’d be happy we’ve drawn the infamous “sent the wrong player off” ref for our FA Cup tie.

I was talking about Blackburn rovers