BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

12 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Last night whilst drunk and still high on the match I posted on here. I shouldn’t have done, it was classless and I sincerely regret my decision. My apologies to you all.

Mods: if possible can you please delete my posts from yesterday evening.

No harm done m8, and gracious apologising the next day.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ianrally said:

Look at the money Forest spent when they went up, just to come plummeting back down hopefully. 

The one thing I can confirm, is that Burnley will not be spending the £140m + that Forest did last Summer.

What is certain is that Kompany will be pressing the Chairman to sort out the Accounting delay sharpish, so our current Transfer embargo will be lifted in time for some early dealing in the market. Hopefully some of our squad will take note of the fate of some who've left Burnley for " greener grass " .... Michael Keane, Tarkowski & McNeil are embroiled in a relegation scrap, Chris Wood hardly set the world on fire at Newcastle & got loaned to Forest before injury ended his season. Maxwell Cornet has been beset by injuries and started just 1 EPL game at West Ham, Nathan Collins is doing OK at Wolves whilst Pope & Ben Mee are having great seasons at Newcastle & Brentford. 

On 26/04/2023 at 07:43, Ossydave said:

Why do you bother obsessing over a Rovers messageboard anyway? Can't think of anything worse than signing up to your shite 🤣

It's a near 20 year habit that you rightly suggest I should really break. I first came on in the day's pre-social media - my guess is to "trash talk" about an upcoming game and I've just stayed around. That said, this season, more than any since 2004, it has become clear the majority don't welcome my presence so you'll see very little of me going forwards.

7 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

It's a near 20 year habit that you rightly suggest I should really break. I first came on in the day's pre-social media - my guess is to "trash talk" about an upcoming game and I've just stayed around. That said, this season, more than any since 2004, it has become clear the majority don't welcome my presence so you'll see very little of me going forwards.

It isn't a majority of the board members nor a majority of posters on here. Just a few of our bitter members 

Please don't stop posting it's rare to find interesting and intelligent discussion on here. 🤠

• Like 7

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

Imagine how bad the Burnley forums are that poor Longers has to come on here for some civilised conversation. Maybe he is evolving into a proper human being?

When was the last time you counted your fingers Lonsiders? 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

It's a near 20 year habit that you rightly suggest I should really break. I first came on in the day's pre-social media - my guess is to "trash talk" about an upcoming game and I've just stayed around. That said, this season, more than any since 2004, it has become clear the majority don't welcome my presence so you'll see very little of me going forword.

I for one hope you stay it's good to talk about football and other clubs

• Like 9

16 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

The one thing I can confirm, is that Burnley will not be spending the £140m + that Forest did last Summer.

What is certain is that Kompany will be pressing the Chairman to sort out the Accounting delay sharpish, so our current Transfer embargo will be lifted in time for some early dealing in the market. Hopefully some of our squad will take note of the fate of some who've left Burnley for " greener grass " .... Michael Keane, Tarkowski & McNeil are embroiled in a relegation scrap, Chris Wood hardly set the world on fire at Newcastle & got loaned to Forest before injury ended his season. Maxwell Cornet has been beset by injuries and started just 1 EPL game at West Ham, Nathan Collins is doing OK at Wolves whilst Pope & Ben Mee are having great seasons at Newcastle & Brentford. 

That all sounds better than playing for Burnley 😁

Edited by wilsdenrover

4 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Fair play for sticking it out for so long especially with the dog's abuse you get

It's always good to hear the views of a Burnley fan who comes across as a "normal" human being

• Like 8

4 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

That's certainly not how I feel.

Keep posting ..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Blow-in said:

Imagine how bad the Burnley forums are that poor Longers has to come on here for some civilised conversation. Maybe he is evolving into a proper human being?

When was the last time you counted your fingers Lonsiders? 🙂 

The extra finger will still be there - it will just have become vestigial 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Not a majority. Good to have feedback from another source than our own. Ignore the minority and keep posting!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

should we have a vote?

longsiders v sympathetic claret 

I think SC is the more intellectual but really I'm happy with both. Free speech! Just no more than two.😆please.

There's more than those two isn't there? Or have they been banned? Whatever happened to Zak Dingle?