BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Shirt sponsor

Wouldn't be a good idea for Ewood officials to use marketing tags like "Blackburn Red Devils" or "Red Devil Rovers". Old Scumford's lawyers would be calling in a heartbeat. Look at their issues with Football Manager and to a lesser known extent Panini Cheapskates.

• Moderation Lead
16 minutes ago, Vinjay said:

Wouldn't be a good idea for Ewood officials to use marketing tags like "Blackburn Red Devils" or "Red Devil Rovers". Old Scumford's lawyers would be calling in a heartbeat. Look at their issues with Football Manager and to a lesser known extent Panini Cheapskates.

Can’t imagine there’s anything less likely to happen.

14 hours ago, Vinjay said:

Stand down Vinjay..stand down 🙄

From what I’ve gathered since speaking to people I know about the new shirt sponsor, the ones that are complaining about us promoting vaping have never expressed a problem with vaping before (and having the sponsor on the training gear or stadium). When I’ve called them out on falling victim to their own cognitive dissonance, when in reality they think the sponsor looks hideous and the sponsor name sound ridiculous, they have been stumped.

In short they don’t like the look or the name and they don’t see it as a good enough reason to be outraged so they decide to be offended about vaping companies when they couldn’t care less.

4 hours ago, Carbz said:

From what I’ve gathered since speaking to people I know about the new shirt sponsor, the ones that are complaining about us promoting vaping have never expressed a problem with vaping before (and having the sponsor on the training gear or stadium). When I’ve called them out on falling victim to their own cognitive dissonance, when in reality they think the sponsor looks hideous and the sponsor name sound ridiculous, they have been stumped.

In short they don’t like the look or the name and they don’t see it as a good enough reason to be outraged so they decide to be offended about vaping companies when they couldn’t care less.

I find it as good enough reason 

It is the brand name. It’s cheap and it’s a Red Devil. Doesn’t suit us and it comes across as a cheap brand because of the products it sells. A perfect combination of crap. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tom said:

Been all downhill since we became vapers

No way that could be a coincidence

Vapers out!

Maybe we could have a health warning on our shirts instead of a sponsor? “Supporting Rovers can be bad for your health” 😂

• Like 3