BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Alan Nixon

Alan Nixon has today been spouting more bollocks in his daily rag regarding Ash Phillips, our 16 year old defensive superstar in the making.

I would like to let everyone be aware that he has been part of 'the poison' that has affixed itself to Blackburn Rovers during the past 11 years.

Take bugger all notice of anything that he spouts, he's nothing but an unsettling influence on BRFC as a club and its' supporters!

As Scousers ostracised The Sun, Blackburn Rovers should ostracise Alan Nixon.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, EwoodGlory said:

They probably are scouting him though? 

Yeh, they are, because Ash is a bloody good 'un!

This guy has loved mixing a bottle for his personal gain and to our detriment for long enough! He (and the rest of his un-named cronies need to fuck off and parasitically infest some other club!)

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Most on here had his number years ago the bloke is nothing but an agents stooge and all he's doing is trying to drum up interest probably. In return for more of his useless fabrications that rarely come true.

There is one former resident of the messageboard that used to live on his every word but most of us had him sussed a long time ago.

• Backroom

That summer (2009?) was when I found him out. Talking up a fantastic striker we were signing, feeding us clues every fucking night only for it to be Franco fucking DiSanto.

Charlatan, that bloke.

Edited by Mike E

51 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

There is one former resident of the messageboard that used to live on his every word but most of us had him sussed a long time ago.

One poster Darren 🤣 Really?

The majority of the site used to hang on to his ever word until they finally realised he was an arse, who couldn't take criticism, and had a marginally better record than Mercer, but it was a close run thing. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mike E said:

That summer (2009?) was when I found him out. Talking up a fantastic striker we were signing, feeding us clues every fucking night only for it to be Franco fucking DiSanto.

Charlatan, that bloke.

.....but Nixon is still trying to 'mix a bottle' regarding Rovers. The only reason is for his own personal gain (IMO) and perhaps for any stench that may (but hopefully not) remain within the corridors of Ewood and/or Brockhall.)

Vehemently, we need to take whatever he spouts, with absolute contempt.......'They' need to move on, if 'they' haven't already done so!

Edited by darrenrover

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

One poster Darren 🤣 Really?

The majority of the site used to hang on to his ever word until they finally realised he was an arse, who couldn't take criticism, and had a marginally better record than Mercer, but it was a close run thing. 

He did us all like a kipper Gav during that era, but we all know better now! ('eleven o'clockers'.? aye ok!!!?)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Charlatan, that bloke.

Didn't he also describe K**n as a "Gem"?

(Not a c**t, which is how we all described him)

• Like 5

• Moderation Lead

Nixon is an embittered guy when it comes to Rovers and he’s obviously only out to feather his own nest.

But, PL clubs have sent scouts to watch Ash Phillips, this is hardly new information, he’s only reporting what has actually happened, which makes a change from articles he usually puts his name to….

• Like 2

Nicko is a character.

I think he's old school and part of the 'run it up a flag pole and see who salutes' brigade.

Actually, very good company and an entertaining guy.

Ashley Phillips is a tremendous prospect, arguably the best Rovers have EVER had coming through.

At 16 he's remarkable, and if the likes of Juve, Barca, Real, Bayern. City, Chelsea, Liverpool weren't keeping tabs on him then I'd sack their feckin scouting departments.  

Ash my well be the nearest thing to Duncan Edwards we've ever seen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, darrenrover said:

Yeh, they are, because Ash is a bloody good 'un!

This guy has loved mixing a bottle for his personal gain and to our detriment for long enough! He (and the rest of his un-named cronies need to fuck off and parasitically infest some other club!)

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

What’s the situation with his contract? If someone does come in for him, do we have him tied down, so that it’s big money, if we do lose him?

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

This lad is really special Jim....................IMO, streets ahead of Jones.

Easy to forget how incredible Jones was in the handful of games he played here and what forther potential he seemed to have, just completely hampered by injuries and probably moving to man u when he wasn't yet ready, really he needed to spend at least a couple more seasons honing his skills with a club like ours. But what a beast of a partnership he had with Samba when they did play together. 

As for Ash philips! I'm sure he looks the part(for his age) but until he's been tested in the first team playing in front of crowds... I'll reserve judgement

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

Nicko is a character.

I think he's old school and part of the 'run it up a flag pole and see who salutes' brigade.

Actually, very good company and an entertaining guy.

Ashley Phillips is a tremendous prospect, arguably the best Rovers have EVER had coming through.

At 16 he's remarkable, and if the likes of Juve, Barca, Real, Bayern. City, Chelsea, Liverpool weren't keeping tabs on him then I'd sack their feckin scouting departments.  

Ash my well be the nearest thing to Duncan Edwards we've ever seen.

I have heard rave reviews about Philips from other supporters and local newspapers. Pele was 16 when he made his debut, I am not comparing him to Pele at the moment, it's a big step up from under 23s to first team, but talented players deserve a chance.Let's hope Rovers can get back that winning mentality, they have had a bit of a wobble since the new year came along.We need to keep a gap between Rovers and 7th place in the Championship. Personally I think they will come good with the new talent in a game or two.