BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

12 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Tomasson seemingly did well at Malmo, but how much of a challenge is the Allsvenskan. Malmo always seem to be there or thereabouts with the likes of AIK around them.

True, but did also have agood run with them in the champions league for a small club

Roy Hodgson learnt his trade with Malmo and a few other scandi teams for many years before moving on to bigger clubs in Europe. 

Not saying Tommason will be the same obviously, just pointing out the possibilities

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

True, but did also have agood run with them in the champions league for a small club

Roy Hodgson learnt his trade with Malmo and a few other scandi teams for many years before moving on to bigger clubs in Europe. 

Not saying Tommason will be the same obviously, just pointing out the possibilities

Yep I'd take him tbh.

Might help transform Gallagher into a lethal striker....

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I still hate Roy Hodgson.

18 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Yep I'd take him tbh.

Might help transform Gallagher into a lethal striker....

You’d Think Duncan Ferguson would be best man for that job 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Tomasson down to 12/1 on Skybet 

Whoever gets mentioned on here the odds almost instantly drop.

Quite liking the idea of him though, no ego's involved.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Whoever gets mentioned on here the odds almost instantly drop.

Quite liking the idea of him though, no ego's involved.

Think it would take more than somebody putting a tenner on him for the odds to come in that much. Don’t remember seeing his name on the odds list at all until today. Could be wrong though 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

are we expecting an announcement this week???

Yes 

Someone on Facebook Rovers page is saying that Ronny Delia has been staying on Northcote and he has been seen with Rovers officials. Don't know how true that is. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes 

Someone on Facebook Rovers page is saying that Ronny Delia has been staying on Northcote and he has been seen with Rovers officials. Don't know how true that is. 

Sounds believable....

Isn't he in work? So requiring compensation?

Edited by davulsukur

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes 

Sorry Chris but that doesn't check out!

32 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Wonder if Morten Gamst is the ex player being lined up to come back as a coach is the one some have alluded to.

Jon Dahl Tomasson & Morten Gamst Pedersen scandi double header 🤩

The Swede and the Dane, like Blackburns take on The Bridge.

Pedersen is still playing though, no sign of him having any coaching experience yet

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

after all the headlines,name dropping and everyone claiming to have a contact in the club,id`e laugh my a**e off if we end up with damien johnson,not that im`e vehemently opposed to dj getting the managers seat btw,if we can`t get ferguson,farke,carvahal etc then it`s better being dj than the likes of woodgate,adkins or any of the other names of that ilk,he needs to clear out benson and lowe though,i would`nt in the slightest be surprised if this  was the case☺️

10 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Jon Dahl Tomasson & Morten Gamst Pedersen scandi double header 🤩

The Swede and the Dane, like Blackburns take on The Bridge.

Pedersen is still playing though, no sign of him having any coaching experience yet

I was more thinking the 2 vikings RD & MGP but yeah interesting to say the least.  

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

after all the headlines,name dropping and everyone claiming to have a contact in the club,id`e laugh my a**e off if we end up with damien johnson,not that im`e vehemently opposed to dj getting the managers seat btw,if we can`t get ferguson,farke,carvahal etc then it`s better being dj than the likes of woodgate,adkins or any of the other names of that ilk,he needs to clear out benson and lowe though,i would`nt in the slightest be surprised if this  was the case☺️

Frankly, after such a long, drawn out process, it would be ridiculous. If we were going to appoint Johnson, surely, (even our muppets), would've done it as soon as Mowbray left. 

I'd be happy with either of the rumoured Scandinavian managers, because the appointment would show some imagination, and both have reasonable career stats. 

• Like 1