BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

29 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

If Big Dunc’s good enough for Carlo, he’s good enough for me!! Do the deal I say!

Why get rid of a manager and replace him with a coach?

Have you learned nothing over the past 11yrs?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gav said:

Why get rid of a manager and replace him with a coach?

Have you learned nothing over the past 11yrs?

not particularly enamoured by the idea of ferguson, but who knows, he might work as a coach with a decent director of football doing the serious stuff and someone who knows the tactical side alongside him. he's at least a somewhat more interesting name than some of the dross that's been dregged up by the betting odds.

either way, i'd prefer someone else, an interesting name no one's mentioned.

Edited by nbdelboy

15 minutes ago, nbdelboy said:

not particularly enamoured by the idea of ferguson, but who knows, he might work as a coach with a decent director of football doing the serious stuff and someone who knows the tactical side alongside him. he's at least a somewhat more interesting name than some of the dross that's been dregged up by the betting odds.

either way, i'd prefer someone else, an interesting name no one's mentioned.

in that situation why would he even be needed at all? just to stand on the touchline looking mean! (you can step on @Mike E big toe and get him do that!)

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

Just now, Armchair supporter supremo said:

in that situation why would he even be needed at all? just to stand on the touchline looking mean! (you can step on @Mike E big toe to get him do that!)

exactly, it seems like far too much caveating just to make someone work. especially at this level when coaching teams and budgets are smaller. i could see the reasoning, and it does happen in a director of football model – have a motivating figurehead to lead the backroom staff, with various roles delegated to other coaches. just not sure he's the guy you'd want to do it with

• Like 1

Just now, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Carlo is the Don!! Champions league winning, elite manager ringing that belter, Waggot up telling him Big Dunc is the dogs danglies and we’re pissin about doing DBS checks for Nigel Adkins - DO THE DEAL FOR BIG DUNC!! 💪🏽🔥🔥

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

ahhh right. I had no idea who Ronny was until I just googled him haha. bit of a mixed career so far as manager but he seem and interesting option if he's interested.

Think he’ll be well liked by the players. He’s passionate and has had his ups and downs but overall a good track record I would say. Don’t know where the MGP speculation comes from, he’s never coached before I believe, and is still playing. Bjørnebye would be the more obvious one if the clues are that he’s Norwegian and with a background from the club. Does anyone have any link or can share with me where they have that info from?

• Backroom
25 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

in that situation why would he even be needed at all? just to stand on the touchline looking mean! (you can step on @Mike E big toe and get him do that!)

I'll have you know I'm a fucking ray of sunshine 🤣

• Like 4

You boys can rhyme as many off as you like…I’d take every one of those recommendations over yours!

Theres a million reasons why some work out and some don’t but I’d rather Carlo be making the decision than Waggot!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Think he’ll be well liked by the players. He’s passionate and has had his ups and downs but overall a good track record I would say. Don’t know where the MGP speculation comes from, he’s never coached before I believe, and is still playing. Bjørnebye would be the more obvious one if the clues are that he’s Norwegian and with a background from the club. Does anyone have any link or can share with me where they have that info from?

Mortens name was just randomly thrown into the discussion on here today as pure speculation that's all haha