BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

2 hours ago, renrag said:

The onfield officials for this game are the same 3 who were originally appointed for the postponed Millwall match and, strangely, none were appointed when it was rearranged. I wonder if it’s more than coincidence?

They will probably come out of the tunnel wearing stoke kits, there completely fair and neutral.

Honestly, I wish the season had ended after the Peterborough game, instead of having to play these last four games. We might be 7th and a couple of points away, but I don't feel anything towards these last few games. In normal circumstances this would be an exciting finish. But not when you consider the collapse since January, the lack of heart from the players recently and the lack of care in the dugout. For me, we've blown it and these final four games are only going to wind me up further.

Looking at our last few performances you wouldn't believe this is a side that wants a play off place. Listening to the fraud in the dugout you would never believe that he wants a top 6 finish. Anybody listening to him would think he's a counsellor whose job it is to help the young lads who are currently struggling. Never mind the actual football or the results.

I'm expecting a 1-1 tomorrow with others also dropping points. The way we are looking, Preston away is likely to be the final nail.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we`ll most likely win tommorow then put in a **** performance against preston,thats how it goes in mowbray land

Going off Friday's performance, I think you're being optimistic!

• Like 3

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

the whole mowbray regime has been based on inconsistency,some good performances followed by horrific ones

He’s never really got to grips for any length of time with 1) he’s rarely come up with a coherent style of playing 2) he doesn’t know his best team. 3) he’s never had a plan b when plan a isn’t working 4) he’s never been able to instil the ability to play games out - how many goals have we conceded in the last ten minutes in his time here ?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the whole mowbray regime has been based on inconsistency,some good performances followed by horrific ones

That's true but I think we're done for this season. We may scrape more draws than losses if we're lucky but I'm not expecting much.

56 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

We are at home to an on the beach club.

We are still in with a chance of the playoffs, so anything but 110% effort from all our players and they can all go to feck.

Mowbray can just go and ..... you know what comes next.

You have more chance of winning the lottery than these weaklings that put up the white flag months ago have of making the play offs.I will be there against stoke tomorrow hopefully a win for the rovers fans who have endured the highs and lows this season.I will also have a 20ft banner with the words mowbray out on it.

Edited by RoversTilliDie
  • Like 9

50 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He’s never really got to grips for any length of time with 1) he’s rarely come up with a coherent style of playing 2) he doesn’t know his best team. 3) he’s never had a plan b when plan a isn’t working 4) he’s never been able to instil the ability to play games out - how many goals have we conceded in the last ten minutes in his time here ?

After Peterborough Mowbray said ''we found a way to throw away a winning position and it's been a bit unlike us but it’s a lesson that has to be learned.”

And some still believe in this person.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

You have more chance of winning the lottery than these weaklings that put up the white flag months ago have of making the play offs.I will be there against stoke tomorrow hopefully a win for the rovers fans who have endured the highs and lows this season.I will also have a 20ft banner with the words mowbray out on it.

you`ll have the happy clappers and mowbray eulogisers foaming with rage at an insult to their messiah🤐

3 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

If you can find that one with Mowbray on set fire to it.

I hope we get spanked - anything to finish, IMO, the turgid tenure of Mowbray and Venus.

Sadly, I expect Rovers to win to raise false hope and prolong the agony.

Book your holidays because I think our season will end on Sat 7 May at Brum if not before. 

• Like 2