BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

Dead rubber. I predict a thumping win and the return of delusional hysteria to the under 25s who think they know summat about nowt.

Dead rubber...NOTHING to see here..

Tony Telly Tubby.gif

Edited by Guest
I might know 'nothing about football' (cheers Gav!) but I care about my football team. Rovers till I die! Scumbag incompetent lying cheating leaches OUT!!

Rovers v Stoke match report

The ref blows his whistle, a long ball up field finds Gallagher but a stoke defender produces an ak 45 and shoots him the ref thinks for a while and waves play on. Stoke get in the rovers penalty area one of there forwards trips over his own feet edun helps him on his feet the ref points to the penalty spot and edun is shown a red.

Edited by RoversTilliDie
  • Like 1

Christ I don't think I've been less interested in a game in a long time. Depending on how Boro get on in the early KO we could somehow sneak back in the top 6 temporarily till the evening games.

Stoke seem to have beaten decent teams lately and lost to shite ones. I guess that makes this a home banker 🤯

7-0 Rovers

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Rovers v Stoke match report

The ref blows his whistle, a long ball up field finds Gallagher but a stoke defender produces an ak 45 and shoots him the ref thinks for a while and waves play on. Stoke get in the rovers penalty area one of there forwards trips over his own feet edun helps him on his feet the ref points to the penalty spot and edun is shown a red.

Edun will be thankfully suspended won't he? 😎

It’s looking like my bout of Covid will not have cleared in time to make this. It’s nice knowing that my next match at Ewood will be Mowbray’s last.

Predictions - Nyambe to be subbed off within 15 minutes for Aynsley Pears, Gallagher to spend more time sitting down appealing for free kicks than he does in the box, match going crowd to turn on Mowbray, Mowbrayist social media disciples to even further turn on match going fans, results at Ewood and elsewhere to leave us with a mathematically possible but realistically impossible chance of 6th going into the last day.

• Like 2

Time for Mowbray and the players to step up tomorrow and put in a good overall passionate and desire performance and get the win. Far too many times Rovers are slow to start games and don't play with get in their faces attitude. We need to press high, work alot harder for the shirt and don't forget what the badge says and stand for. Mowbray need to drop the back 5 boll0cks and go back to playing 4-2-3-1 formation. So my team would be

Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan Wharton Pickering

Travis Johnson

Dolan              Buckley         Brereton

Gallagher

Edited by chaddyrovers

16 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Interest rock bottom with both sets of fans reading the MBs...plenty finding other things to do on the day.

1-1

Even though I have a ticket I won’t be going. Just can’t bring myself to watch them. On the one hand £27 down the drain but on the other an extra £2 for colne v Clitheroe. While the quality will be lacking I’m viewing it as £29 for a live football match where I can pretty much guarantee the players will give 100%. The same definitely cannot be said for rovers.

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

Christ I don't think I've been less interested in a game in a long time. Depending on how Boro get on in the early KO we could somehow sneak back in the top 6 temporarily till the evening games.

Stoke seem to have beaten decent teams lately and lost to shite ones. I guess that makes this a home banker 🤯

7-0 Rovers

No chance with these incompetent shite referees, rovers get 5 disallowed and the ref heads it in the net for stoke. Rovers 0 stoke 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

Edun will be thankfully suspended won't he? 😎

A joke in this miserable mowbray coming to an end season and a dig at the useless f---ing refs who always seem to want the opposition to win.If we did as bad a job as some of these useless referees we would be looking at the situations vacant at the job centre.

Edited by RoversTilliDie

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

It’s looking like my bout of Covid will not have cleared in time to make this. It’s nice knowing that my next match at Ewood will be Mowbray’s last.

Predictions - Nyambe to be subbed off within 15 minutes for Aynsley Pears, Gallagher to spend more time sitting down appealing for free kicks than he does in the box, match going crowd to turn on Mowbray, Mowbrayist social media disciples to even further turn on match going fans, results at Ewood and elsewhere to leave us with a mathematically possible but realistically impossible chance of 6th going into the last day.

My, next match at Ewood, will be a new managers first.

• Like 1