BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

Conflicted for this one... I want Rovers to win, as I always do. But to be honest, I know what I want doesn't mean Bubkiss to anyone down at Ewood, and their agenda is NOT to reward and entertain the fans.

Going for a grim 0-1 to the Potters, with the faithful few climbing Livesey Branch Road at 4.50 muttering about ruddy refs, useless team selection, players once again showing no bottle, and wtf was Buckley doing trying to pass when on the 6 yard line with an open goal at his mercy...

Shite.

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Anyway I'm setting off now so let's have a good winning performance full of passion and desire from the players today. 

Hopefully a sensible and balance team selection from Mowbray. 

Lets gets those 3 points. 

Come On You Blues!!!

Genuinely made me laugh out loud there, Chadster...

10 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

My South American Jungle stick shows the games for free which long since helped with my matchday pangs to buy a ticket. Most weeks the quality on offer does nothing to tempt me back.

My youngest son has a magic stick and he’ll probably be having it on this afternoon. I could walk over to his place if I felt like it but I’ve got more important things to do. I’m tired of coming away from Rovers with sky high blood pressure and looking for a cat to kick.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Anyway I'm setting off now so let's have a good winning performance full of passion and desire from the players today. 

Hopefully a sensible and balance team selection from Mowbray. 

Lets gets those 3 points. 

Come On You Blues!!!

And still you don't see it  ... I would say unbelievable but for you its believable

• Moderation Lead

Is Davenport still a thing? Or is he injured? Totally forgot about him until just now! Or is he still the original Hedges? (I.E a player Mowbray words hard for ages to sign, then never picks).

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

You can't spend every other post slating Mowbray then use his team selection as a defence of your argument (your personal vendetta against Buckley).

On that decision I agree with Mogadon ..👍 my point is that even Mogadon has grown tired of his no shows and feeble finishing.

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Is Davenport still a thing? Or is he injured? Totally forgot about him until just now! Or is he still the original Hedges? (I.E a player Mowbray words hard for ages to sign, then never picks).

does`nt like lemon drizzle cake,hence going to find his chances very limited,ash phillips has also disclosed his cake views as well,probably get sent out on loan for 3 season as a punishment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lraC said:

I would say that Buckley is the best player we have and in the right role, he will shine.

The way he has been used and or banished to the bench, reminds me a lot of that happened to Josh King, as he was a wasted talent during his time with us.

Buckley reminds me of Lee Makel , Kenny signed him but he never cut the mustard ...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

cos you are Blackburn Rovers Supporter

If you didn’t enjoy going anymore Chaddy, would you still go?

If you don’t enjoy going, you don’t stop being a Blackburn Rovers supporter and  stop wanting the best for the club. However if your not getting the enjoyment out of it, why pay money to keep doing it?

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

We haven't been playing possession based football this season and when we went through our winning/unbeaten run we would sit back and hit teams on the break but since New Year period teams have sit back against us and give us more possession of the ball and Mowbray hasn't had been able to come up with winning formula. This is one of the reasons I have been pushing for Mowbray and Rovers to move back to 4-2-3-1 pressing high, playing on the front foot. 

Is Alex Neil still on his way here? 

Its an excellent point you make about supporters who have season tickets that they have witness good form and plenty of wins. 

It would be interesting to see the figures of how many away games STH does each season. 

I have just a few this season but not be able to as many as I wanted for a number of different reasons sadly. 

Deepdale next Monday will be my first of the season and I’m only going because they moved it to Monday. I turn 40 on Saturday and I didn’t want the day to be ruined! For me it’s family commitments…I get enough stick for going to every home game so away days are off the table at the moment. 

Please please please do not start with Buckley or Pickering. Absolute passengers. Slow, ponderous and simply not good enough. Not that the rest have been shining lights but my God leave those two at home or cemented on the bench!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Please please please do not start with Buckley or Pickering. Absolute passengers. Slow, ponderous and simply not good enough. Not that the rest have been shining lights but my God leave those two at home or cemented on the bench!

You'll only be 50% disappointed.