BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

5 minutes ago, booth said:

Nailed on. Mercer should have put a bet on that.

I have!

Backed Rovers to win in my main bet and got a tenner on Maja anytime scorer at 3/1 and a fiver on 3-1 scoreline at 21/1.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

• Backroom

Lots saying they can’t blame Giles but apart from Swansea he’s been woeful, faster than Pickering so that’s a plus but he’s been a huge disappointment in any position he’s played 

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Lots saying they can’t blame Giles but apart from Swansea he’s been woeful, faster than Pickering so that’s a plus but he’s been a huge disappointment in any position he’s played 

How many times as he played at LWB? I can only think of one time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rochdale_rover said:

I know buckley has his critics but to start dolan instead is ridiculous .

Buckley can at least pick a pass  . Only thing dolan can pick, is himself up off the floor when he trips himself up fucking about with it .

Against Peterborough there was a moment when Dolan ran forward with the ball, Brereton ran left into space and Dolan's decision was to carry on running with the ball, then take it left, miskicking it and losing the ball. A simple pass to Brereton and for some reason he thought he'd try something else.

21 minutes ago, booth said:

It's absolutely ludicrous. We finally have Brereton back, along with Dack on the bench, and he drops the guy who can provide a killer cross.  And to make matters worse, no Buckley or Rothwell in midfield. Who provides the service?

When was the last time any of the others provided a decent cross or through ball?

He drops BOTH midfielders who can provide a decent pass, but keeps Gallagher in the team who somehow manages to have a remarkably shit game even when he scores.

Well done Tony, you've earned your corn this week as well.

I don't think you're quite grasping how shit he was against Peterborough. 

He literally took the piss. He won't make it as a pro footballer with that attitude.

1 minute ago, PotterLog said:

Eyup Rovers. Almost forgot we were playing today until just now.

Crucial game for you, absolutely fuck all in it for us as our wet pump of a season trickles to a soggy end. So I'll go for a comfortable 0-2 to us 😉

We're second bottom of the form table since Christmas - we managed to lose to the team that's bottom of said form table (and bottom of the actual table) on Friday.

Our crucial games ended over a month ago. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

There’s really no statements that can be made today, by either a Rovers win or a loss. 

Two things would make us all feel better:

1) Rovers win;

2) Mowbray resigns. 

Make yourself feel good, Tony, & us feel better about you: Go out on a Rovers win. 

3) Venkys announce that they're selling the club. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We're second bottom of the form table since Christmas - we managed to lose to the team that's bottom of said form table (and bottom of the actual table) on Friday.

Our crucial games ended over a month ago. 

Two bald men fighting over a comb then

• Like 1