BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

I think the club are playing around with the seat map. We certainly can't be 50 down on where we were last night.

I think I will have to leave this until 1st July when the loyalty scheme is over because I think it's messing up the figures.

So the count I had before the loyalty scheme was 7,072. We'll resume play on 1st July and compare.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, goozburger said:

I think the club are playing around with the seat map. We certainly can't be 50 down on where we were last night.

I think I will have to leave this until 1st July when the loyalty scheme is over because I think it's messing up the figures.

So the count I had before the loyalty scheme was 7,072. We'll resume play on 1st July and compare.

Good work The 'Burg

9 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

So the club is telling lies saying they have surpassed last season's figure.

They haven't.

They have extended the deadline because 2500 have not renewed yet.

And lets not forget there is not one strategy aimed at new or returning fans. Fuck them. They can pay £30 extra.

He’s telling half truths, as we’ve maybe surpassed last summer’s 7,300, Gooze’s tallying had us around there give or take. But we finished the season with 8,500, so we haven’t got more ST holders as it stands.

Typical politician style smoke and mirrors.

But actually crowing about selling c7,300 STs at Blackburn Rovers anyway, what a small time cretin.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

He’s telling half truths, as we’ve maybe surpassed last summer’s 7,300, Gooze’s tallying had us around there give or take. But we finished the season with 8,500, so we haven’t got more ST holders as it stands.

Typical politician style smoke and mirrors.

But actually crowing about selling c7,300 STs at Blackburn Rovers anyway, what a small time cretin.

His target pre pandemic was £10K

8K is pathetic without a single strategy to increase numbers. Clearly its all they want.

His real target should be £15K but he is being allowed to simply meet the revised on the revised budget.

• Like 1

Thankfully somebody used common sense and got rid of the £30 surcharge (why on earth is it there in the first place) as they sense a surge of interest following Tomassons appointment but this is effectively the second extension of the deadline. Once again questions are quite rightly being asked about the suitability of people down there making decisions. I personally don't think they will ever learn.

5 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Thankfully somebody used common sense and got rid of the £30 surcharge (why on earth is it there in the first place) as they sense a surge of interest following Tomassons appointment but this is effectively the second extension of the deadline. Once again questions are quite rightly being asked about the suitability of people down there making decisions. I personally don't think they will ever learn.

Has the £30 surcharge been dropped . I thought the early-bird renewal only, had been extended  ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rigger said:

Has the £30 surcharge been dropped . I thought the early-bird renewal only, had been extended  ?

Yep, it’s only been dropped for existing ST holders until 30th June. Still the surcharge for anybody new or returning.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Yep, it’s only been dropped for existing ST holders until 30th June. Still the surcharge for anybody new or returning.

Beyond belief. What they tried hasn't worked, so they have extended it, so now it won't work over a longer period.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Hi Steve, I am potentially in the market for a season ticket. Incentivise me....

Great, if you pay £30 extra we will let you in.

Eh? Is that the best you can do? 

Yes. I've looked into it. That's the price. You know where we are. Bye.

Exactly.

In no other industry do new customers get penalised, certainly not in those which which want to grow their customer base.

They really are clueless at Ewood.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

If this is the approach, it should be an early bird price for everybody, a rise for everybody.

Why actually incentivise keeping your sales, at best, static by penalising new customers?!

Never known a business plan like it.

I’m currently weighing up whether to buy a season ticket as I may be able to get to more games next season.

I was a season ticket holder for many years, but stopped buying due to the obvious lack of ambition and because of missing games through work commitments.

If the club had given me an incentive to buy one early, I would certainly have bought one.

They have missed a golden opportunity to capitalise on the excitement of the new era.

They just don’t get it.

Edited by martonrover

34 minutes ago, martonrover said:

I’m currently weighing up whether to buy a season ticket as I may be able to get to more games next season.

I was a season ticket holder for many years, but stopped buying due to the obvious lack of ambition and because of missing games through work commitments.

If the club had given me an incentive to buy one early, I would certainly have bought one.

They have missed a golden opportunity to capitalise on the excitement of the new era.

They just don’t get it.

My position exactly.

• Like 1

The number discrepancy in N05 has settled since last night. I think the club might have made some sort of error and changed around 58 seats from unavailable to available since the system came back online yesterday. No other discrepancies from what I can see.

I can continue posting numbers in the meantime.

Steve Waggott is right that the number of new season ticket holders is encouraging. A few thousand if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by goozburger

And that’s always the way, some don’t renew, some newbies come on board, always a churn.

But to have around a third of existing STs holders not renewing before the claim your seat deadline is very worrying and even with a load of new purchasers you won’t be growing your overall ST base with that level of non renewal .

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

What a complete farce.  I renewed my season ticket last week but due to financial reasons i had to wait until today to buy my 2 sons tickets, i waited as there was no increase on theres to be told there tickets have been sold this week.  I asked if anymore tickets on that row to be told there are 5 but you cant have them as they are season ticket holders who might now renew