BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

I’ve no particular issue with actual Scousers supporting their local club (though obviously Everton fans are far more bearable), my issue are the millions of plastic ‘fans’, as per Man Utd. Usually pretty sad people needing some reflective glory in their lives, I’ve found.

6 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Liverpool beaten 3-1 at Brentford. Shame that…

Well beaten too. 

Liverpool looked all at sea when Leicester scored the other day, they were worse today. 

Klopp needs to fix a number of issues. Although only one counted Liverpool conceded 3 from corners. They are usually excellent at both ends.

Their midfield has holes galore. Fabinho and Henderson have been at the core of Liverpool's success over the past few years. Fabinho looks lost and Henderson doesn't have the energy anymore to play every game. 

Nunez also misses chance after chance. I think that he will come good though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Well beaten too. 

Liverpool looked all at sea when Leicester scored the other day, they were worse today. 

Klopp needs to fix a number of issues. Although only one counted Liverpool conceded 3 from corners. They are usually excellent at both ends.

Their midfield has holes galore. Fabinho and Henderson have been at the core of Liverpool's success over the past few years. Fabinho looks lost and Henderson doesn't have the energy anymore to play every game. 

I've seen quite a bit of Liverpool this season and agree your comments.

If Nunez was aiming a foot wider of the keeper he would have scored a hat full of goals by now. I do rate him highly.

Arsenal v Toon today so probably another late nighter here.

Correction: I"LL be up but watching Michael Smith v MVG when it goes live.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

• Moderation Lead
8 hours ago, GHR said:

Don't understand this dislike of Liverpool or Scoucers in general. Proper city, proper club, proper people. A million times more bearable than Mancunians and their two mobs.

I like the city of Liverpool and have no issue with its residents. Liverpool FC though, no thank you. 

10 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Well beaten too. 

Elliott is not a top level player either, for a while I have seen him as a weak link in that Liverpool team, he doesn't do enough and his dummy last night was stupid. Often talked about as an England player in the near future, not for me at this stage.

Considering how much he stood out here and how off it he looks at Liverpool, it perhaps adds perspective to thoughts of Morton breaking into their team.

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Elliott is not a top level player either, for a while I have seen him as a weak link in that Liverpool team, he doesn't do enough and his dummy last night was stupid. Often talked about as an England player in the near future, not for me at this stage.

Considering how much he stood out here and how off it he looks at Liverpool, it perhaps adds perspective to thoughts of Morton breaking into their team.

He isn't looking like it at the mo, although he is still young. He needs to add more strength, but that may come with age too. 

His dummy was absolutely daft and he'd done very little before that. It was no surprise that Klopp hooked him at half time.

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i hope everton keep giving lampard time to get them sorted out,the guy has done a remarkable job in making them worse than under benitez😁

I wonder if Chaddy still thinks he was the right man for the job

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead

Hell fire Everton, from one extreme to another. Whilst I don’t think Lampard is much of a manager, even Ancelotti couldn’t get much more of a tune out of those lot…

Brighton like Brentford are run so well, the key is a consistent plan from the owners, consistent reinvestment of profits generates on the back of excellent recruitment. Not frequent penniless summers and allowing players to run their contracts down. Mc Allister, Caicedo, Mitoma, Trossard etc all fantastic additions paid for with a fraction of the sales of the likes of Cucurella, White and Bissouma.

Also makes the idea of "preferring" Championship football to Premier League football even crazier. Run the club with efficiency and consistency from the top up and you can be competitive in the Premier League in the end. Not under these fuckers though.

• Like 3

Having looked at the prem table I was shocked by how poorly so many teams are doing and how many relegation candidates there are. My word what a time to go up. So many of the big clubs struggling, half a dozen teams striving to get relegated. It's a great time to get yourselves established. And shocking how poor the lower half of the prem is. 

• Like 1