BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bradford City (a) 23/08/2022 League Cup

Watched the replay and zi can not remember.the last time zi could use entertaining and exciting in the same sentence as Rovers.  

I thiught Markanday looked good, a couple of his 360's with the ball were very Meccyesque.  Good footwork, looks promising to me.  Anyway enjoyed the performance.  Throws down a good marker to the regulars, buck up ir a replacement is ready to take your spot.

39 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Watched the replay and zi can not remember.the last time zi could use entertaining and exciting in the same sentence as Rovers.  

I thiught Markanday looked good, a couple of his 360's with were very Meccyesque.  Good footwork, looks promising to me.  enjoyed the .  Throws down a good marker to the regulars, buck up ir a replacement is ready to take your spot.

Felt a bit sad but watched the replay too. Praise for Wharton & Garrett can't be understated - they took the piss out of a couple of "men", tough & experienced centre midfielders. No reason they can't contribute in the Championship if they can win physical battles like that.

Also, thought Edun played very well, at odds to some of the things I've read. Needs more starts.

3 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Felt a bit sad but watched the replay too. Praise for Wharton & Garrett can't be understated - they took the piss out of a couple of "men", tough & experienced centre midfielders. No reason they can't contribute in the Championship if they can win physical battles like that.

Also, thought Edun played very well, at odds to some of the things I've read. Needs more starts.

Yeah... Wharton and Garrett have looked so good we have to think about how to give them a shot at Championship games. Wharton needs to get on the pitch regularly and Garrett cued up behind. 

With five subs it shouldn't be too difficult. We just need to play three rather than two centre mids (which tactically we are desperate for anyway) and jump them ahead of Edun in the queue to come on in CM.

• Like 1