BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 3/9/22

Just taken an early dart after seeing Edun belt a very simple ball into the Riverside. JDT is missing a lot of key players but we’re not getting the fundamentals right. 

Travis must play midfield. If we need someone to cover right back it must be Carter. 

Dack must feel very hard done by being subbed off. 

If that is the Brereton we are getting until the end of the season we should have accepted any bids on Thursday. 

• Like 3

Just gonna say it, JDT isn't the answer, Ewood is rotten to the core and every now and then we get glimmers of hope. We are constantly swimming against the tide. The sqaud is not up to it, few injuries and we just collapse. Plugging gaps everywhere with players substandard in their own positions. Trying to get by on a shoestring. It's a joke and it's horrible to watch it season after season.

2 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Can anyone explain why JRC is still here if he cant make the bench when our first choice right back is out and we have Travis covering? 

Pathetic that isn’t it. Backup for Travis, Carter and the kit man all getting injured  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CheshireRover said:

Everything has been pedestrian. It feels like a hangover from the Mowbray era but I worry it’s just the players’ attitude.

I must have blacked out and missed the part where we had fun during Mowbary’s time before this miserable hang over. 

• Like 1

Talk rubbishing JDT 8 games into the league season and with the exodus/nature of his appointment are hyperbolic, but I don’t mind much if that’s what you think.

I don’t think any of us expected promotion this year, but I don’t think relegation is on the cards either.

• Like 6

This 'project' is only heading one way and that's to League One. Most of them out there today look League One standard.

Hearing JDT yesterday talking about the minutes given to Academy players is concerning. It's exactly what the DoF referred to on day one too. Today is more evidence of how that is likely to go in this Division.

Don't bring in experience and quality, focus on pathways and this is what you get. We are screwed as a club, IMO, and going in the wrong direction.

Project, my arse.

Just now, Bethnal said:

Talk rubbishing JDT 8 games into the league season and with the exodus/nature of his appointment are hyperbolic, but I don’t mind much if that’s what you think.

I don’t think any of us expected promotion this year, but I don’t think relegation is on the cards either.

This to be fair, unfortunately success isn't going to happen overnight 

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Just got to hope we're not relegated this season to give us a couple of transfer windows to build on. 

Britain and Wharton being out for a while is hurting us a lot.

Embarrassing we haven’t any cover for Britain or cover/competition for Pickering. 

• Like 1